• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
....How does that even make sense? If Xehanort or Xemnas had sent this figure back into the past to destroy them, then that would kind of negate the purpose of sending the figure in the first place, seeing as Terranort = Apprentice Xehanort = Xemnas. So if you destroy TAV, by that logic, Apprentice Xehanort and thus Xemnas would not exist.

Oh. I forgot about that. Maybe he wanted to test their powers for data. To make a replica.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think people are reading what I wrote wrong. The song is a culmination of Sora's foes.

Now, this whoever MF is might be related to Xehanort, but I don't think he is an incarnation of Xehanort. Anybody related to Xehanort can be Ven, Riku, Sora, Kairi, Braig, Vanitas, org members, AtW, Terra, Eraqus, and any subsidiaries of Sora.

Now look at the height of MF. He is about as tall as Aqua. His build is different from Xehanort. So we can obviously cross Xehanort off of the list. I'm sure we can cross off Kairi, Braig, subsidiaries of Sora, Org Members, and AtW off the of list. And Ven because of circumstances.

Terra would be knocked off because he is too tall and buff. Eraqus because he is too tall too. Now we are left with Sora, Riku and Vanitas.

This in my opinion.

And MF NODS at the player.

Forze del Male
Rage Awakened
Lord of the Castle
A Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown

and here are the songs spotted out as of right now.

And I think Sora's theme is in there.

I think I'll quote myself until it is read.

CreativeGenius13

I still think the best theory here is that it is an Echo from the past or future.

I also think it is still Xehnort or some form of him because Xehinort is the only person in the KHU (Kingdom Hearts Universe) (that I can think of) that fights with twin glowing lazer themed blades.

I think that, yes, the positions of the weapons and the keyblade do point towards time, but nothing more then that this person is from another time.

I also agree that this seems to be a mix of Sora's foes and Org. XIII related music.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still think the best theory here is that it is an Echo from the past or future.

I also think it is still Xehnort or some form of him because Xehinort is the only person in the KHU (Kingdom Hearts Universe) (that I can think of) that fights with twin glowing lazer themed blades.

I think that, yes, the positions of the weapons and the keyblade do point towards time, but nothing more then that this person is from another time.

I also agree that this seems to be a mix of Sora's foes and Org. XIII related music.

Xemnas might use ethereal blades, but who knows what the Keyblade might be able to so. LS was able to break his Keyblade apart and form it into different shapes. MF might be using a concentrated form of a Keyblade. They are blue and have hilts, while Xemnas' used them as if his hands were the hilt and his were red.

MF also doesn't come off as an enemy. It's almost like he is testing TAV.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Why would he need to trust them?
I would think the nod would mean "yes you are strong or you are a master".
Kinda what LS did to sora.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Why would he need to trust them?
I would think the nod would mean "yes you are strong or you are a master".
Kinda what LS did to sora.

Maybe because Nomura's stated that "trust" is the main theme for KH3D? =/ I'm with lycoris on this one.

Anyways, I really don't think this guy is a incarnation of Xehanort. He COULD be, but I don't think so...

Well, it's an interesting thought... but in all honesty, I do think you're over-thinking it. Especially the part about saying that there are 5 songs in a 2-minute song.

Oh really now? I've been listening to that song for the past hour and I've heard all the songs she's listed. =/ It's practically a musical culmination of the fights Sora's had in the KH series so far.

CreativeGenius13

I seriously doubt it will be another replica.

I don't think another replica will be made ever again after the last...They've made only 2 right (Xion and Riku?) or is it possible that there were more in the Replica Program? (Note: I never made it past Neverland in CoM and Olympus in Re:CoM so don't blame me if my details are off.)

I mean, Xion was really out of the blue, Why couldn't it be possible for it to happen again?

(BTW: This Plot is getting really complicated.)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Maybe because Nomura's stated that "trust" is the main theme for KH3D? =/ I'm with lycoris on this one.

Oh.....That does make a lot of sense. The idea of "trust" does come into play now when you think about it.
Now what could he be trusting them for?

CreativeGenius13

I mean, we do have Larxine and Xion (which after Days, I'm starting to think that she doesn't really have a gender.) in Black cloaks but we see a silouete mouth in the cutscene so it's more likely male then female.

@Lycoris, Neither does Xion or LarXine!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean, we do have Larxine and Xion (which after Days, I'm starting to think that she doesn't really have a gender.) in Black cloaks but we see a silouete mouth in the cutscene so it's more likely male then female.

Larxene and Xion had feminine shaped bodies. MF doesn't. And he has a build made for a male. Xion is genderless in the sense she was whoever people saw her as.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
UPDATE UPDATE

Don't know if I was supposed to make a thread for this so I'll post it here instead

So, I haven't read a lot of the theories on who he is. One I did read is that he is a character from the future. At the time, I fond that theory laughable. Now I agree with it.

I recently watched a video of how the Mysterious Figure appears and disappears
He seems to be fading in and out. But what could that mean?

Well the keyblade he gives, called No Name, actually has a clock at the end of it showing the time 8:05 or 3:55 depending on how you look at it. A clock? That must have some significance. After thinking about it, the Figure's weapons actually look like the hands of a clock! Fancy clock hands always have ends like that. Chances are, someone already noticed this but I thought I'd post it with the info on the keyblade he drops.

UPDATE:
Several of his skills involve turning back time!

I assume this character does have some relation to Xehanort. I firmly believe he's from the future and traveling back. His fading in and out is because coming to the past probably isn't exactly an easy task. Why would Xehanort be traveling back? Because part of Terra inside him wanted to go back to see his friends. But the Xehanort side of him still has great control so they end up fighting. Also, while the weapons he uses resemble clock hands, they are also energy sabers like Xemnas uses.

I can't say for sure if the Mysterious Figure is about the size of Xehanort. If he's smaller then it could be some form of Riku/Xehanort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back