• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I do wish that I could watch the Streamed BBS gameplay, but I'm tired as hell.

So it would be super awesome of you to post who the Mysterious Figure is, or just the description of the battle/reward.

This will also be the Discussion thread,

Peace Out~petebitchface

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I doubt they'd tell us who he is.

As for the reward, you get the "No Name" Keyblade.

D

Deleted member 87467

some kid at school thought that he was Sora from the future

I jackslapped him

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Indeed. Someone theorized that the No Name keyblade might be MX's Keyblade. Though I doubt that's it, personally.

Same. I doubt it. That would be too revealing.

I jackslapped him

Hey, maybe it is. We don't really know. Every boss so far has been related to Xehanort in some shape or form. Sora is as much related to Xehanort as anybody else.

Lonelyness21

Awards
If it IS someone we already know, then all I can think of is Ansem the Wise... He wears a cloak as well and he's just as tall I believe.

If he ISN'T someone we already know... Then I can't really say now can I? xD

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey, maybe it is. We don't really know. Every boss so far has been related to Xehanort in some shape or form. Sora is as much related to Xehanort as anybody else.

...seriously...? You're even giving that a chance...?

Anyways, No Name is probably going to be a larger keyblade. The length of it is "Long" and all of the Long keyblades are of the bigger sort (i.e. Ends of the Earth.) I hope it's actually cool. Most of the BBS keyblades are pretty disappointing...

And as far as the Figure wearing a cloak having anything to do with his identity, I think that's pretty dumb, too. The only thing the cloak is used for (outside of the game's lore) is to hide someone's identity completely. Because remember, Nomura WAS going to use the cloaks for TAV as well, but just decided to go with armor instead.

So no, I don't think the cloak has anything to do with his identity, just the fact that it's being used to hide it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i would expect so insight on this by the realease
those whol already have it will be done by then

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...seriously...? You're even giving that a chance...?

Anyways, No Name is probably going to be a larger keyblade. The length of it is "Long" and all of the Long keyblades are of the bigger sort (i.e. Ends of the Earth.) I hope it's actually cool. Most of the BBS keyblades are pretty disappointing...

And as far as the Figure wearing a cloak having anything to do with his identity, I think that's pretty dumb, too. The only thing the cloak is used for (outside of the game's lore) is to hide someone's identity completely. Because remember, Nomura WAS going to use the cloaks for TAV as well, but just decided to go with armor instead.

So no, I don't think the cloak has anything to do with his identity, just the fact that it's being used to hide it.

Of course I am. Nomura said it seems illogical of happening, but it is still happening. I'm not being too serious about it but I think at the moment we can entertain any ideas that come to mind.

TheBucket

Website
www.youtube.com
i would expect so insight on this by the realease
those whol already have it will be done by then

If they're hardcore playing it, maybe. It's basically the fourth right now, the game is released in three days on Tuesday. Just basic storyline for all 3 plus the Final Episode takes about 50 or so hours, plus knowing what to do to unlock the bosses. So yeah, if BBS is nearly ALL they're doing, MAYBE by Tuesday.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I jackslapped him

Funny that you mention that because I remember 2 months ago I was having a dream of Ventus VS the new secret boss... and it was Haley Joel Osment's Vanitas voice speaking 0_0

And he was saying some creepy stuff... sadly I can't say it right now but darn, did I get the chills just hearing them 0_0

Well, the "No Name" Keyblade might have a shape that should clue us in on who he might be.

Hmm... I don't know... but we'll see.

The word "No Name" sounds like the file name of a keyblade that was erased from the game that hackers somehow found lol

RonXsilva

I personally cant wait to fight this guy probly one of the things im looking forward the most in this game :D

TheBucket

Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm... I don't know... but we'll see.

The word "No Name" sounds like the file name of a keyblade that was erased from the game that hackers somehow found lol

Speaking of which, do you think they left the Light Seeker in the international version? That'd be sweet.

Also as a personal note to you skyfoxx, I just saw your Phoenix Wright thing and that was awesome. Also, if we ever happen to see each other in the ad hoc party for BBS, I'm kicking your ass. :)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of which, do you think they left the Light Seeker in the international version? That'd be sweet.

Doubt it.

Also as a personal note to you skyfoxx, I just saw your Phoenix Wright thing and that was awesome. Also, if we ever happen to see each other in the ad hoc party for BBS, I'm kicking your ass. :)

Hate to use a Star Wars prequel reference but... "You will try!"

Sempied

Not really a preview, when it's just the snippet from the E3 trailer. I'd just like to know if anyone has faced the guy yet. If we could have anything going from his theme music - his fighting style - his cutscene, etc. that could gives us a hint to his character. Even so didn't MX have a Org.XIII coat on in the beginning with Ven aswell?

TheBucket

Website
www.youtube.com
Not really a preview, when it's just the snippet from the E3 trailer. I'd just like to know if anyone has faced the guy yet. If we could have anything going from his theme music - his fighting style - his cutscene, etc. that could gives us a hint to his character. Even so didn't MX have a Org.XIII coat on in the beginning with Ven aswell?

See my post on the previous page about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back