• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop is selling the guide!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomitchymitch

I just walked in, and picked mine up today. He opened the shipment. First one to get a guide in Roseville :D

I know that people have the game already, and its being streamed on Justin.tv but I was just putting it out there. If anyone has any one particular question, I'd be happy to look it up and see if I have an answer for you.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm holding you to it if I call my gamestop and they say its not there yet lol

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Hmmm.....Ah! A non spoiler question. Does the guide describe the Friend D-Links? And if so, does it say whether or not you can give a custom name to the Finisher?

yomitchymitch

Mine just got the shipment this morning!

@ShadowXemnas It describes them, like what they are. But says nothing of naming it. Sorry /:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Dag...Guess we'll just have to experience it ourselves once the game comes out and find out. I'll head to Mirage Arena and find out the minute the world is open on the game once I get it. Then I can tell you guys (unless another member on the forums beats me to it).

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Alright! It really is in stock, gonna pick mine up either tonight or tomarrow morning

yomitchymitch

@SX Yeah man, I'm taking school off that day so I should be able to find out fairly quickly
@Nobodies Yeah, I went in to pre order it since Amazon screwed up my shipping. And he was like, " Actually.." haha

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
If I go to my gamespot and it's not there I blame you.
I hope it's there.

tacochance

I hope the guide gets leaked online... *has no money cuz he had to buy the PSP,* .-. Anyone wanting to scan it for me? xD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I love comedy...Good one, Nobodiesguard.

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Good thing I only have to wait four more days to do so. :)

I try ;D
But I really want to read the command section

Last edited:

yomitchymitch

@Taco I would, but no scanner.
@Bigbadcloud, Not that I have seen so far
@Nobodies I was just about to look at that:)

O

Oberon

Yeah so I called gamestop earlier today and they said they received a good sized shipment of them this week. So I just picked it up an hour or so ago. the guide is fairly well put together.

Amazon is shipping bbs to arrive on the 7th so that shoul be great. I'm home all day that day. =)

yomitchymitch

Yeah so I called gamestop earlier today and they said they received a good sized shipment of them this week. So I just picked it up an hour or so ago. the guide is fairly well put together.

Amazon is shipping bbs to arrive on the 7th so that shoul be great. I'm home all day that day. =)

Lucky! My amazon screwed my order of the guide up way bad. So I picked it up today:) Still have to return the amazon one though. I'm taking Tuesday off of school, Gonna pick my bundle. And be happy for the rest of my life.

Side note : First post that got to second page. Woo! :D

Lonelyness21

Awards
Lucky! My amazon screwed my order of the guide up way bad. So I picked it up today:) Still have to return the amazon one though. I'm taking Tuesday off of school, Gonna pick my bundle. And be happy for the rest of my life.

Side note : First post that got to second page. Woo! :D

I get out of College early so I'll be able to go and pick up my Bundle early too!!

Side Note: You're the third actually xD

bloodss

Is Amazone safe? cuz i went to get the kingdom hearts birth by sleep strategy guide..

BTW can it be sent to australia ?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back