• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamespot review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcoreo

Awards
damn was just about to anounce this was lurking around gamespot looking at the sports champoins review
o well beat me to it nice find even if the review is a bit dissapointing imo

Skykh

This reviewer sucks, he give P3P 8.5 WHICH IF REPETIVE, u go floor 1 to 255.

marcoreo

Awards
yea i hate kevin v reviews...
i remember him giving a 8 o_O to assassins creed 2 one of my all time favorite game
a 6.5 to re:com which did not deserve that score!
and a 6.5 for star wars tfu which also deserves better

LordPhantomhive

Awards
yea i hate kevin v reviews...
i remember him giving a 8 o_O to assassins creed 2 one of my all time favorite game
a 6.5 to re:com which did not deserve that score!
and a 6.5 for star wars tfu which also deserves better
He gave AC2 a 9 actually, but he also gave the first one and No More Heroes a 9 too...

Anyway I am piss, but whatever. I been through this quite a few times and I still go and enjoy the game.

marcoreo

Awards
He gave AC2 a 9 actually, but he also gave the first one and No More Heroes a 9 too...

Anyway I am piss, but whatever. I been through this quite a few times and I still go and enjoy the game.

ops my bad.. i was looking at the pc review he did give the ps3 xbox a 9
i was just trying to somehow prove he is a bad reviewer ;p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
-Does not appreciate Jason bashing D:<-

For some reason, this guy seemed even more biased than IGN to me.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Whoever did this is a dumbass. His biggest complaint was Terra's voice. Suck it up. It's decent.

And he said you fight Behemoths? I doubt that.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
This reviewer sucks, he give P3P 8.5 WHICH IF REPETIVE, u go floor 1 to 255.

...Oh yes. Ignore the other elements of the game, like the social links, the character development, the story and such... which are far far better than any Kingdom Hearts game in the series.

Persona 3 PSP > Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

And again. This topic going to prove my point. "THIS GAI IS BIASED. NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO THE REVIEWS. RAH RAH RAH".

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
That was a good review, but the number didn't match it. He reviewed it like it deserved an 8 maybe an 8.5. Good review but the number was just thrown out there. Also, you can find retards in the comments. I already called nh2999 whatever-the-hell out for his retardedness.

marcoreo

Awards
That was a good review, but the number didn't match it. He reviewed it like it deserved an 8 maybe an 8.5. Good review but the number was just thrown out there. Also, you can find retards in the comments. I already called nh2999 whatever-the-hell out for his retardedness.

i totally agree after reading the review one more time i thought it was ok he said alot of good stuff and nothing bad not heard before...
except terra VA i mean after alot of ppl hating on aqua now he doesnt like terra and what can we expect next mickey mouse and goofys voices were not squiky enough. BS

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
7.5 isn't really THAT bad. It has the makings of a decent game with some elements that let it down. But, yeah, from what I've seen of playthroughs I might have given it an 8 at most.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
7.5 isn't bad. With the way reviews have been going, I think 8 seems to be a fair score in general.

αsiя

space coke
The thing that disappointed me is that it got a lower score than Days :/

enigmawielder

its not the score that ticked me off. its the freakin guy who did the video review! did anyone else notice that he was reviewing the game like he was using sarcasm the whole time? ive always known that gamespot gave crappy reviews but this is beyond crappy.

Fallen Prince

I just stopped looking at reviews at all. I'm the only opinion that matters to me, so they can think what they want. The game was made for US not them.

Skykh

...Oh yes. Ignore the other elements of the game, like the social links, the character development, the story and such... which are far far better than any Kingdom Hearts game in the series.

Persona 3 PSP > Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

And again. This topic going to prove my point. "THIS GAI IS BIASED. NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO THE REVIEWS. RAH RAH RAH".

the fact is that the game is a remake, they only add Female characters and extra dialogue. Remake version> Psp new kh game?

Lets compare:

Gameplay Wise: KH wins

Graphics: Kh win

Sound: Kh wins

Voice acting: I havent play usa version yet i cant give opinion

Story: Person 3 story is kinda boring, kh win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back