• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn talks about KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
10227327A.jpg
Birth_by_Sleep___Lea_and_Isa___by_Zenethra.jpg

I totally see the resemblance.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura is a big Star Wars fan. The way his games run make me believe he has followed the SW formula. KH 1 and KH2 are the first two movies, BBS is the third, and coded, CoM and the rest are the other movies and media. And Days is that really bad Christmas Special if we had to compare it to something. But Days was better than the horrid Christmas Special.

And since Aqua is James Earl Jones, she automatically becomes Darth Vader event though I think MX takes that role. And Eraqus is Aqua's son.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Nomura is a big Star Wars fan. The way his games run make me believe he has followed the SW formula. KH 1 and KH2 are the first two movies, BBS is the third, and coded, CoM and the rest are the other movies and media. And Days is that really bad Christmas Special if we had to compare it to something. But Days was better than the horrid Christmas Special.

And since Aqua is James Earl Jones, she automatically becomes Darth Vader event though I think MX takes that role. And Eraqus is Aqua's son.

You had me until Aqua is Darth Vader. I think that role fits Terra/ you know, him being normal then turning into Xehanort albeit with MX causing it

But I think I'll put the first part in my sig. =D

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

No. The Christmas special only aired one day. ONE. The Christmas special was so bad that George Lucas personally goes out of his way to make sure people never watch it. Days is nowhere near that bad.

You had me until Aqua is Darth Vader. I think that role fits Terra/ you know, him being normal then turning into Xehanort albeit with MX causing it

She was joking. IMDB has Aqua as James Earl Jones.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But I think I'll put the first part in my sig. =D

The second part was in reference to when Sempied changed IMDB and said Aqua is James Earl Jones. I think it was him...But yeah! The second half was a joke. :D yay! :D I am honored!

No. The Christmas special only aired one day. ONE. The Christmas special was so bad that George Lucas personally goes out of his way to make sure people never watch it. Days is nowhere near that bad.

:D Yeah. I remember watching NC talk about it on his site. The only good part of the special was Bea Arthur singing in the bar.

I bet if George ever hears the name of the special said in front of him, he probably hides somewhere.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Pfft...BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD XD XD XD

They're WAY off with that guess.

The second part was in reference to when Sempied changed IMDB and said Aqua is James Earl Jones. I think it was him...But yeah! The second half was a joke. :D yay! :D I am honored!
What can I say? You perfectly described its relation to star wars.

:D Yeah. I remember watching NC talk about it on his site. The only good part of the special was Bea Arthur singing in the bar.

I bet if George ever hears the name of the special said in front of him, he probably hides somewhere.
Or he just goes into denial. XD

I totally see the resemblance.

Yep! They both have hair, skin, and a face. *shot*

Ryune

And Days is that really bad Christmas Special.

Don't you ever compare Days to that atrocious crime against media ever again. Days didn't have a geriatric wookie getting off to some chick in a disco costume and 70s comedians debasing themselves in unfunny ways, and if there is a loving God, it never, EVER will.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Don't you ever compare Days to that atrocious crime against media ever again. Days didn't have a geriatric wookie getting off to some chick in a disco costume and 70s comedians debasing themselves in unfunny ways, and if there is a loving God, it never, EVER will.

Considering this is the internet, would you honestly be surprised if it's happened?

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

Days can be The Clone Wars. That one they saw once, thought it was ok, but never bothered to see it a second time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Ryune

I was joking. Gosh. Don't take everything so literally. I did amend my statement after that line saying "It's better than the Christmas Special" in not those words but close.

@Reconnection Clone Wars is a good idea. Days = The Clone Wars.

Considering this is the internet, would you honestly be surprised if it's happened?

Are you implying this has happened before, huh MomentoMori? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back