• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i admit, i had a dream i was playing bbs last night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwkatz09

Actually I've had a dream about getting BBS too. I went to the store to buy it and when I got to the store looked in my wallet and all the money I had been saving for it was gone. ;_; nightmare. Also, right next to it on the shelf was Kingdom Hearts Coded for DS. The strange thing about that is I had this dream before re: coded was announced. I freaked when I saw the announcement for it. lol

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually I've had a dream about getting BBS too. I went to the store to buy it and when I got to the store looked in my wallet and all the money I had been saving for it was gone. ;_; nightmare. Also, right next to it on the shelf was Kingdom Hearts Coded for DS. The strange thing about that is I had this dream before re: coded was announced. I freaked when I saw the announcement for it. lol
wow about the Coded thingy maybe it was a sign in your dream that Coded is coming to the US :D. and That'll suck with no money D:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I always dream about this kind of stuff, but then a lot of shit happens in it, and I wake up before I get to play it. ):

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I bet we've all had dreams like that at some point. I know I have them regularly >.>

D

Deleted member 87467

i had a dream that the world was ending as i got the game

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Speaking of dreams... Does anyone have those dreams where you're falling. Falling. Falling. Then as you're about to hit the ground you wake up? /shivers

EDIT: Dang, way off-topic. Sorry. >_<

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
This game was announced like, what? Five years ago? And you spend a lot of your time dedicated to a site based on the series. It's reasonable that you'd be excited to play it.

I know I am, idgaf.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah it's alright. I had a dream back in June I was playing as Ven in Castle of Dreams and I had him rolling around on the ball of yarn. xD Then I woke up and I got sad/mad. :p

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Right before it was announced? That's weired.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nah, it's not sad. I have dreams about games all the time ever since being excited for KH2... although they're really freakin' weird 0_0

A couple nights ago, I dreamed that I was playing BBS in Aqua's story with Mickey by her side fighting Maleficent. Suddenly a slutty Minnie appears to have been controlled by Maleficent... and then suddenly the game changed to a more "Epic Mickey" style and Minnie is doing these weird death moves by kissing until his head blows up or hugging until he explodes or sometimes just doing a chuck norris kick. And this dream was actually not that weird compared to all the others.

...0_0 Yeah, compared to me, I'd say you're pretty normal lol

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Speaking of dreams... Does anyone have those dreams where you're falling. Falling. Falling. Then as you're about to hit the ground you wake up? /shivers

EDIT: Dang, way off-topic. Sorry. >_<
I love those dreams! Except I never HIT the ground... I bounce off like a trampoline :p

Suddenly a slutty Minnie appears to have been controlled by Maleficent... and then suddenly the game changed to a more "Epic Mickey" style and Minnie is doing these weird death moves by kissing until his head blows up or hugging until he explodes or sometimes just doing a chuck norris kick.

Um... are you on drugs? xD

metrifyx

The only sad part about it is waking up and realizing that you don't have the game. D:
Those kinds of dreams are the best and the worst. The first dream that I can ever remember having was like that, but it was a... Cinderella movie?

The other night I had a dream about Ventus, Aqua, and a pirate ship. I guess the wait for BBS is killing us all.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Nah, it's not sad. I have dreams about games all the time ever since being excited for KH2... although they're really freakin' weird 0_0

A couple nights ago, I dreamed that I was playing BBS in Aqua's story with Mickey by her side fighting Maleficent. Suddenly a slutty Minnie appears to have been controlled by Maleficent... and then suddenly the game changed to a more "Epic Mickey" style and Minnie is doing these weird death moves by kissing until his head blows up or hugging until he explodes or sometimes just doing a chuck norris kick. And this dream was actually not that weird compared to all the others.

...0_0 Yeah, compared to me, I'd say you're pretty normal lol

I need you to keep a dream diary, then mail it to me, this could be the greatest book of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back