• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this true?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I found myself talking with someone about the New Secret Boss and two different people replied with this

"When the team was going to test it in a beta version they created, they fought it one time and then they didn't dared to fight it again."

"I read from an interview with Tetsuya Nomura they had to tweak this new boss down, cause even a computer player couldn't even beat him!"

Is this true?! s1eyeballs
If so, I'm slightly scared, yet excited since I'm going to be starting on Critical Mode s1naruto

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Ummm, the first quote i recognize. The second, I don't. And why be scared of a challenge?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Yeah, Nomura has said that most people who tested said they didn't want to fight it again. He also said somewhere that they added enough attacks and bars of health so that most of the development team couldn't beat it, and then added one more bar of health. Ouch. Sounds pretty sweet.

But I don't think he's mentioned anything about a computer player.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I found myself talking with someone about the New Secret Boss and two different people replied with this

"When the team was going to test it in a beta version they created, they fought it one time and then they didn't dared to fight it again."

"I read from an interview with Tetsuya Nomura they had to tweak this new boss down, cause even a computer player couldn't even beat him!"

Is this true?! s1eyeballs
If so, I'm slightly scared, yet excited since I'm going to be starting on Critical Mode s1naruto

Yes it is! This boss is tougher than ANY other secret boss I've seen or played. I mean, did anyone see how fast he took down Aqua's health?! It took like 2 hits and he was still in the middle of a combo spinning his blue swords.

[video=youtube;PlC22VOrOfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlC22VOrOfk[/video]

Lonelyness21

Awards
Yes it is! This boss is tougher than ANY other secret boss I've seen or played. I mean, did anyone see how fast he took down Aqua's health?! It took like 2 hits and he was still in the middle of a combo spinning his blue swords.

Yes! I did notice that! I had to replay the trailer just to see what it was he was doing xD
But damn! If all that's true... I really can't wait! If I beat it in Critical Mode... That'll be a Monumental Achievement!!!
xD

sdr08

I like some challenge, the new secret boss is so going down especailly on critical mode.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
pssquarebutton.png

Soxas

wow thats just absolute raw power.way quicker and way more powerful than sephi.may even have to start out on easy!!!nah just kidding ill start on normal but man is he quick!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Oh em gizzle. This guy is gonna be harder than the Unknown in KH1FM.

I think the guy IS the Unknown from KHFM. They look the same except for the color of the eternal blade or whatever its called.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think the guy IS the Unknown from KHFM. They look the same except for the color of the eternal blade or whatever its called.

That was Xemnas.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
How exciting, a boss so hard that it even tops vanitas sentiment, which nomura said was hard for him

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Right!? I mean, I havent beaten Vanitas Sentiment yet on my Japanese one, cause I fail D:. This guy is gonna be like impossible for me. D:

I did say VS was hard, but there is a sure-fire way to beat him

This requires perfect timing, when the battle first starts, immediately use tornado, and again right after it ends (RIGHT AFTER IT ENDS), then any attack will kill him
[video=youtube;e_v2u5y2UdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_v2u5y2UdE[/video]

Last edited:

Kleith

Nomura actually said he wasn't stronger than VS, but that he had more moves, and thus he was unpredictable, and that there was a "tension" during the whole fight. I think he randomly uses his attacks move, that's why. He doesn't really have a pattern like VS did.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura actually said he wasn't stronger than VS, but that he had more moves, and thus he was unpredictable, and that there was a "tension" during the whole fight. I think he randomly uses his attacks move, that's why. He doesn't really have a pattern like VS did.
Source of this Interview or what he said.
=_=. Cause I want to read them anyways XD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

More moves, unpredictability, etc.
This makes him harder to fight right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back