• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's

I'm just wondering... Is it possible to connect a psp to wi-fi hotspot for the same effect?

No...the PSP has to connect to a PS3...so unless that local wi-fi hotspot you talk about is a PS3 with ad-hoc party...I don't think you can, srry :( I know there is something called XLink Kai or something. I have no clue how that works so you should go research that...;D

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

PS3: XeRoDeStInY
PSP: Nick

I play Modern Warfare 1 a lot, too. Anyways, do I need to USB my psp to my ps3 to do this? Or just be within range of the ps3's wifi signal?

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards

PS3: XeRoDeStInY
PSP: (Same as above)

I play Modern Warfare 1 a lot, too. Anyways, do I need to USB my psp to my ps3 to do this? Or just be within range of the ps3's wifi signal?

Within range...no cords lol, besides your wired PS3...

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

Well, lets just hope I can get my hands on an Ethernet cable. I'll either buy one or look around my house. So I just enter Mirage Arena and....what? What do I do there? You know what, I'll just figure it out on September Seventh. Good Night from the East Coast my friends.

kupo1121

Awards

Well, lets just hope I can get my hands on an Ethernet cable. I'll either buy one or look around my house. So I just enter Mirage Arena and....what? What do I do there? You know what, I'll just figure it out on September Seventh. Good Night from the East Coast my friends.

You leave your PSP trying to connect to other PSPs...so I guess that would be in the lobby and then you have to search for you PSP in ad-hoc party or something...I would look up exactly how to on Youtube.

kupo1121

Awards

If this ends up being that easy, then KHI should just host tournaments and stuff. That's be cool.

I looked up some stuff on Youtube...and according to that it says that in order to play with other countries you have to own that other countries ad-hoc party and that other countries version of the game...IDK if that is true or not...but that would suck if it is... :( KHI could hold tourneys and stuff u are right.

Sadie808

PS3 ID: sadie808
PSP ID: sadie808

Name: Cyberman65
PS3 ID: Cyberman65
PSP ID: Cyberman

^^
still playing with mika lmao!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

I dont have enough money for a PS3 and BBS so I gotta choose one or the other and im picking the PS3 so I wont have BBS until December 9th or Christmas.

So if you want you can remove my name or keep it up there if you want, my PSN ID and everything else will stay the same so that doesnt matter.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

You can use a USB cable to connect the PSP and PS3 right?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

That is correct. But the PS3 already comes with a USB cable that's used to charge your PS3 controller so you can just use that if you feel like it.

o ok then

PS3 ID: glostarulz

PSP ID: mjs95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back