• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

nope im not

Im going to play it on normal first

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
yeah same here i'm playing normal first mostly because i wanna beat the new secret bosses.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, i'm going critical first. I'll grind the first world I get to tho so I can get familiar with gameplay and so I can be hax.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think Critical Mode is locked until you play on Proud Mode if I'm not mistaken. That's what I've been hearing.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I think Critical Mode is locked until you play on Proud Mode if I'm not mistaken. That's what I've been hearing.

I don't think so. Watch this video

Pause at the very begining. Instead of just three game mode options, its four and the fourth one is critical. So it is available at the begining of the game.

EDIT: I don't see the video. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAC81Em932o

Lonelyness21

Awards
I don't think so. Watch this video

Pause at the very begining. Instead of just three game mode options, its four and the fourth one is critical. So it is available at the begining of the game.

EDIT: I don't see the video. Here's a link: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Gameplay Gamescon 2010

But if you look at when he chooses Terra, all three characters have the word "Complete" written beneath their names....
So now I'm not sure

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Do you have any confirmation of that?

Not really, which why I said "that's what I've been hearing".
People have been saying that usually when there's a Critical Mode it's locked at first, but like I said I could be mistaken.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I'm starting on Critical Mode. Started on Proud Mode with the Japanese version so it's time for some extra challenge. ;)

And I'm pretty sure that the whole "Critical Mode is locked" thing is just a rumor. In KH2FM, Critical Mode was unlocked from the get-go so there'd be no reason to change it.

PowerIsNothing

Yeah I'm starting on Critical Mode. Started on Proud Mode with the Japanese version so it's time for some extra challenge. ;)

And I'm pretty sure that the whole "Critical Mode is locked" thing is just a rumor. In KH2FM, Critical Mode was unlocked from the get-go so there'd be no reason to change it.

I'm really looking forward to critical mode. Do you mind if ask how the Proud mode of BBS compares to KH 1?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm really looking forward to critical mode. Do you mind if ask how the Proud mode of BBS compares to KH 1?

Proud Mode on BBS can be hard unless you over-level yourself. I don't really find KH1 very "challenging" to be honest while when I played BBS, I did die a few times (a couple of them were against normal Unversed 0_0). Not sure how to compare it... but I'll say it's definitely harder than KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back