• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

iPod touch RPGs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
Reacently I have really been in to some awesome RPGs on the iPod touch. There are so many games like chaos rings, zeonia (or something like that) and even the first Final Fantasy! It's crazy that I'm getting addicted to games on this iPod. Sooo of any of y'all have an iPod touch, what are yall fav RPGs or games?

Ps. I heard they were trying to put a kh game on the iPod touch...is that even true?

Pianoajd2

Ps. I heard they were trying to put a kh game on the iPod touch...is that even true?

It was rumored/speculated that Re: Coded would be on the iPod touch if it hit stateside. However, this was awhile ago, before we knew Re:Coded truly existed.

As for the RPGs, I don't own an iPod touch, so I can't say anything about them.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I don't play many RPGs on my iPod touch mainly cause I don't feel like paying the 10 dollars for them usually. Though if you like sports Baseball Superstars 10 has some RPG elements in the sense you guide a regular player or pitcher through their career, and you can train or try to increase popularity. Outside that I tend to play more arcade games instead of RPGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back