• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon - "Can you even get hard?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Might as well post it now as it will be at 10,000 tomorrow morning. Keep your shenanigans in here.

Edit by Wehrmacht: So uh, since most of #junes doesn't care for Pokemon, I decided to take this matter into my own hands and created a separate IRC channel. You can now discuss Pokemon to your heart's content at #mtsilver@irc.rizon.net

0niBP.png

Key

Exile
Awards
re: Pokemon Thread #4 - Basically a rehash of the last three threads.

FIRST POST IN NEW THREAD, YUS~

has anyone been watching the TV series lately? i used to but i missed a whole bunch of episodes >.>

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

well, at least I managed to get 1,436 posts in the last thread before it was closed :3 let's see if I can beat that in this thread :3

Anyone good for a battle tomorrow? Not a serious battle though, I just want to test the team I'll be using against Death.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

Idk how many i posted. but i was the noob in thar.

Im going back to Jersey tomorrow. well really on friday. SO there Ill see if i can get my Wifi going.

Do i really need a wifi cable for my DSi ? or is it for only wired router ?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Idk how many i posted. but i was the noob in thar.

Im going back to Jersey tomorrow. well really on friday. SO there Ill see if i can get my Wifi going.

Do i really need a wifi cable for my DSi ? or is it for only wired router ?
I just got a Nintendo Wifi USB connector that you can find on Ebay for around 20 bucks. However, this USB doesn't work on Windows 7 so beware.

Also, don't bother with other routers because pokemon is only compatible with a WEP security type (which is the type that the Wifi USB emits)

Death

Your #1 Bruh

But can you do it with just the Wifi ? or do you need the usb ?

( eh i dont go on Ebay. And i got Windows XP. i use an old computer and its still going XD)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

But can you do it with just the Wifi ? or do you need the usb ?

( eh i dont go on Ebay. And i got Windows XP. i use an old computer and its still going XD)
It depends what security type your router has. It might work without the USB, but it might not.

Go into your connection settings in your DS and set it up with your home wifi connection. Then go into pokemon d/p/pt hg/ss or whatever version you have and try to connect to the GTS. If it doesn't let you connect, you'll need to either change your router's security settings or get the wifi USB.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

I have to use the 4th internet setting. The one that connects to stronger internet conections ( i guess idk ) so i go to GTS and connect.

Than from there i go to a Pokecenter and the top floor ( or bottom idr) and get my pal code and add others.

than from there what ?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

I have to use the 4th internet setting. The one that connects to stronger internet conections ( i guess idk ) so i go to GTS and connect.

Than from there i go to a Pokecenter and the top floor ( or bottom idr) and get my pal code and add others.

than from there what ?
If you have to use the 4th 5th or 6th internet setting, then your router's security (Probably) isn't compatible with pokemon and you won't be able to connect to wifi. I had the same problem too, but unless you change your router's security settings you'll need to
find another way to connect to wifi.

There may be other ways that I'm unaware of, but I'm not too sure.

O

Oberon

Pokemon games on the DS use WEP, so you'll need to make your security as that and either make up a new password or use the default system key, which is on your modem/router.

It will let you connect without fail if that's what you do, and it won't affect anyone elses internet in your home.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

.____. So will i be able to find this USB cable at gamestop ? ima just go on Nintendo . com and check out my Wifi.

EDIT: I think i kept failing is because i just went to the Poke center. i never went to GTS until like a few days ago to point out my location XD

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

.____. So will i be able to find this USB cable at gamestop ? ima just go on Nintendo . com and check out my Wifi.

EDIT: I think i kept failing is because i just went to the Poke center. i never went to GTS until like a few days ago to point out my location XD
The Nintendo wifi USB is discontinued. The only place to find it are places like ebay that sell used products. Just do what Darkwatch suggested and if for some reason you're still having problems, just check into getting a Nintendo Wifi USB or some other similar product.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

No
I wanted to start the cool new pokemon thread

Death

Your #1 Bruh

Well noobs die. You failed at making the new one.

WOOO i was the last to post. Which means i killed the thread off. And ironically my SN is Death :p

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Damn those WiFi USBs are a pain, though. With mine, I can't just plug it in and use it whenever I want. I have to turn off the laptop first, put it in whilst off, then start everything up again. I'm sure it has to do with the internet sharing settings, though, which you really can't change any further than adding the WFUSB to it.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

Eh Ill try everything you guys said when i get to Jersey.

Since Shinkiro is my PokeHomie ...

I CHOOSE YOU SHINKY !!! * throws pokeball out and shinkiro appears *
FLAME THROWER ON YOURSELF AND ACTIVATE YOUR BURNOUT ABILITY !!!

see thats what i call a 1 hit knock out.

Lancelot

Awards

FFFFFFUUUUUU I see you haven't forgotten our little weed monkey. Also Will-O-Wisp would be a better option. At least then that wouldn't make me quite as redundant.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

well, at least I managed to get 1,436 posts in the last thread before it was closed :3 let's see if I can beat that in this thread :3

Anyone good for a battle tomorrow? Not a serious battle though, I just want to test the team I'll be using against Death.
Sure I'm free, if you haven't found anybody yet.

O

Oberon

damn maku, 1436? how do you cehck that, anyway

Lancelot

Awards

Just click on the "Replies" bit next to the thread on the New Posts or section page.

Aw yeah, 7.777 posts. I'm holy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back