• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
um am i the only one tht like the original more? it makes the game to me seem more dramatic and fastpased instead of the sad dreary feeling i get when i hear simple and clean.

It's just too loud at parts. Like when Aqua said "My name is Master Aqua", I only heard the second part.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
eh i guess but still it was wasome the way they incoorperated the song with the trailer.

It was, but the transition into Fate of the Unknown was kinda shaky.

Cheaken

Awards
Was it just me or did it sound like Terra laughed when he said "Is there any reason you want to go to the outside world?" About the Gamescom trailer that we got on the 18th, I don't think that was the actual trailer shown at Gamescom because in a gameplay video you could here S&C in the background of the gameplay video and that makes me think that the trailer we got was a modified trailer the site that we got the trailer off of made.

ActingDude17

um am i the only one tht like the original more? it makes the game to me seem more dramatic and fastpased instead of the sad dreary feeling i get when i hear simple and clean.

I don't see what's wrong with sad and dreary.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't see what's wrong with sad and dreary.

I agree, especially since BBS is by far the most tragic story in the KH series. Dramatic and fast-paced is great, but only when done right. Which wasn't the case for the GamesCom version IMO. The Launch Trailer was infinitely better IMO. xD Smoother transitions, voices clear and all lines heard, massive nostalgia overload and emphasized on the plot.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The Simple and Clean trailer gave me that same feeling I got with Chain of Memories release and KH1. It brought back memories to be honest. The first version of the trailer didn't do that for me. It made the game feel less of a KH addition to me while Simple and Clean had the opposite effect and reminded me this was the game that started it all off.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Personally I am impartial to both...I like them both for different reasons so I have a hard time choosing.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
The Simple and Clean trailer gave me that same feeling I got with Chain of Memories release and KH1. It brought back memories to be honest. The first version of the trailer didn't do that for me. It made the game feel less of a KH addition to me while Simple and Clean had the opposite effect and reminded me this was the game that started it all off.

I actually agree 100%.
I was hit with a wave of nostalgia. :)
While the other trailer was very interesting and intense (despite the crappy change between music and the music blaring), it didn't hit me quite the same.

Can't wait! Not long now until it's out!! ^_^

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I liked the new trailer because I could hear everyone's voices. Lea sounds good but do Yen Sid, Aeleus, and Dilan have the same voices? Because they sounded different. o_O

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I agree with Vanitas92, the original trailer sounded more dramatic. I love all versions of Vanitas' theme, so I'm not exactly an unbiased source. Vanitas' music made the actual gameplay look more epic, but I will give props to the S&C version; I could hear certain lines better (i.e. Aqua's "[My name is...] Master Aqua" and Ansem's "A boy who touched so many [hearts]").

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
riku voice sould aweseme i think it has to be a real little kid to bad we could here little sora and little kairi
does anyone know if hayden is voicing older kairi or if it will be alyson stoner
i realy hope it hayden

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Actually, something funny came up while I was listening to the Vanitas Music version of the trailer.
For a second, I thought I heard Master Xehanort telling Terra "See more girls."
I did a double take and rewinded, until I realized that he said "Worlds" not "Girls."
LOL, Dating Advice from Xehanort!

I could hear it right in the S&C version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back