• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~*The Revised AQUAxTERRA Club<>"Earth and Water are the perfect pair"*~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Welcome, to the new and improved...

AQUA/TERRA CLUB!!!

Terra_and_Aqua_by_thylings.png

70px-Aquabubble.png
TerraNormal.png

arlequinne.gif
fiveonthe.gif

(plushies courtesy of 8298906)

Ventus Air-Man doesn't update the old club's members or visit there anymore, so I've decided to remake it. If you were a member before, your name will be added to the list.

~Affiliated Clubs~
*Terra FC
*Aqua FC

~REASONS~
1. It's not a forced pairing that only exists for the sake of the story. (chasespicer056)
2. Aqua and Terra have known each other for years, and have been able to get along for that long, making it possible for them to be more than friends. (chasespicer056)
3. Their personalities are similar enough to make them compatible. Both of them are very compassionate Keyblade warriors. (chasespicer056)
4. In Olympus Coliseum Aqua says that she knows Terra will become a hero someday, but makes NO mention of Ven. (rokudamia2)
5. TV Tropes has stated that Terra/Aqua is the most preferred KH pairing. (Kai-raita)
6. In the Keyblade Graveyard when TAV reunites, Terra and Aqua treat Ven like a child or little brother. (LadyScythe)
7. In Enchanted Dominion, after Aqua beats Maleficent, she says that Terra better stay strong for her. (LadyScythe)
8. Terra and Aqua make a sexy pair (basically all the members =D )
9. In Deep Space after Jumba tells Aqua that Terra taught Stitch about friendship, she is relieved and says that Terra is still all right. (rokudamia2)
10. On Destiny Islands Aqua asks what's to become of her and Terra. (chasespicer056)
11. In the Land of Departure Terra says that Aqua is such a girl sometimes, to which she asks, in a bit of an insulted voice, what he means by "sometimes". (Ikkin)
12. In Radiant Garden after Terra falls into darkness, Aqua saves him on her Keyblade Rider, and when she realizes they both can't return, she gives up her armor and Keyblade to send him back, after telling him "I'll always be with you."
13. Even though Aqua constantly sees signs of Terra falling into darkness, she refuses to believe it until she encounters him (unaware he was under Xehanort's possession) at Radiant Garden. (BlackFrozenRose)
14. In Radiant Garden when Terra realizes that Eraqus sent her to spy on him, he doesn't insult her and simply walks away, whereas Ven says she's awful. Despite how mad he was, he wouldn't be mean to her. (BlackFrozenRose)
15. Aqua, despite being a master, never refers to herself as such throughout the entire journey. However, when she encounters Terra and realizes someone is possessing him, she calls herself "Master Aqua" finally. (LadyScythe)
16. On Destiny Islands Terra and Aqua notice the paopu fruit. (LadyScythe)
17. In Deep Space, when Stitch steals Terra's charm, he says "Give that back! My friend made that!" (LadyScythe)
18: Up until he arrived in Radiant Garden, Terra could'nt regain control of his body. However, once Aqua was in danger of being killed, he had enough motivation to push through and take over his body again. (chasespicer056)
19. On Destiny Islands Aqua feels so sad about the distrust that's formed between her and Terra that she decides not to give Sora the Keyblade since Riku already has been chosen to gain one (LadyScythe)
20. Aqua tells Eraqus that Terra is not as weak as he thinks when she is given the order to follow him. (LadyScythe)

~Fanart~
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/131/5/8/Aqua_and_Terra_by_dagga19.jpg
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/084/1/4/___KH___BBS__Terra_and_Aqua____by_KickBass77.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/139/4/0/terra_et_aqua_love_by_devilmoka.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/041/5/e/terraxaqua_by_sorasprincesss-d398bul.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/042/3/4/terra_carries_aqua_kiss_by_yellalix-d39audb.png
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/057/3/9/one_dance_by_beamon-d3agsfb.png

~Videos~ (WARNING: SPOILERS IN SOME VIDEOS)
Fairytale
When You're Gone
Moulin Rouge Revised
Never Alone
Aqua the Vampire Slayer
For 17 Years
I Love You
Love and Sex Trailer
Last Moments
Remembering
What Have You Done?
Aqua Won't Say It
I Am Losing You
Missing
Love Story

~Fanfiction~
First Kiss
Kiss the Girl
20 Minutes to an Hour
April Fool's
The Queen of Hearts
The Path I Choose
Show_You_The_Worlds
Fateful_Dance
Seductive_Dominion
I_Stand_Amazed
Let_me_Embrace_you
Shower_Time
Re_rebirth
Past_Present_Future
Splintered_Broken_Shattered_Pieces
~Soundtrack~

[video=youtube;ECBfN-8IVrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBfN-8IVrw[/video]

[video=youtube;964k9GT7g4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964k9GT7g4c[/video]

[video=youtube;IBn1GK-P6qM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBn1GK-P6qM[/video]

[video=youtube;4RRLnxZbriY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RRLnxZbriY[/video]

[video=youtube;yhxIxVfLh-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhxIxVfLh-o[/video]

~Founders~
*chasespicer056
*LadyScythe

~Members~
1. Ventus-air man
2. Smile
3. Rixam
4. Strawberry
5. Byronic Hero
6. Asir
7. Whitemushroom
8. Zeagal
9. Thylings
10. Staleforce21
11. Enigmatic Masta
12. Reverie
13. Nightwolf
14. Shinra X-2
15. Lycrorismoon29
16. TwilightNight
17. Lefolane
18. Rokudamina2
19. BlackFrozenRose
20. LadyofDarkness
21. FadedSunrise
22. Heart Flow 3
23. Kairasan
24. VirgilTheart
25. Dragonsclaw
26. Allister Rose
27. Gesso
28. Birnax
29. Seraph
30. Xskysx
31. 8298906
32. AxelRoxasfan223
33. Zulkir
34. Kai-raita
35. NeoEevee
36. Cafcow
37. Simple&CLeanXIII
38. Ikkin
39. Sign
40. Oathkeeperriku09
41. UmbraTsuki
42. Raelle
43. Axelyoyo
44. SocrazywoahYah!
45. Oe98
46. Bodaciously G
47. Impart-Distart
48. 1skyxonedestiny
49. Jelai
50. Alisa180
51. The Dead Skin
52. Naminitay
53. DuncanHeart
54. khthnker33
55. RoxSoxKH
56. Gizelita
57. Key
58. Reika
59. NamiSora
60. luvan1me
61. King Sora X
62. The Dead Skin
63. Viku
64. Ralin
65. Aquaftw1414
66. Absent Axel
67. NumberVIII
68. PowerOverNothing
69. Keybladerr
70. Eternal_light77
71. Organization_42
72. Amata
73. RelixBBS
74. Kevin Perez
75. moonstar_xo
76. Brady12Welker83
77. Ronove
78. Valete Aeternum
79. Flickr
79.5 Flickr's soul (gotta count it somewhere...)
80. chihuahuaman
81. KeyMasterAqua
82. White-Light
83. KamekoChin
84. Silva Rerum
85. Huanglulu

If you want to add anything to any of the lists (art, AMVs, reasons), or have the color changed for your name, just ask.

PLEASE JOIN!

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
CONGRATS ON NEW VERSION!!!! 8D

So IMPORTANT FIRST TOPIC QUESTION;

Who tops? >:3

Theart

Awards
Of course I knew that answer when asking; it's the question for newbie members. ;D

Theart

Awards
I was one of, if not THE people/person that started the whole "Aqua tops" thing. xD It started with AquRa, then AquNort and then it just became a fact of life. ;D But YES, we must convert the newbs to our way of thinking! >:3

Ikkin

Bronze Member
What about this idea?

Neither Terra nor Aqua realize there's any implications attached, so they just do whatever they want.

*invites controversy*

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hooray for hostile takeover! \o/

And forty eight members ftw, I hope we get fifty before BBS releases.
Oh, and requesting affiliation with the Terra FC ;D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
What about this idea?

Neither Terra nor Aqua realize there's any implications attached, so they just do whatever they want.

*invites controversy*

It depends on your perspective. I personally see plenty of implications in the story:

"Terra...what's going to happen to us now?" (Aqua at Destiny Islands; no mention of Ventus)

"If you keep it up, you'll be a hero some day. Terra, I know you will too." (Olympus Coliseum with Aqua; notice that she doesn't mention Ventus)

The fact that Aqua denies a date with Zack and even lies that she's a trainee. What could motivate her to do that? It's just one date. Could she have feelings for someone else?

Now Terra, I admit, shows less hints. But he has this habit of always referring to Aqua first. He always says "Aqua, Ven", and never "Ven, Aqua".

Again, there are other explanations for all this, but I think they have a thing for each other.

Hooray for hostile takeover! \o/

And forty eight members ftw, I hope we get fifty before BBS releases.

That's right! We've taken over!

Yeah, hopefully we get fifty. Though technically, with LadyScythe and I, we ARE at 50, but still, two more would be nice.

Affiliation with Terra FC eh? Alright, but in that case, we should establish affiliation with the Aqua FC too.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It depends on your perspective. I personally see plenty of implications in the story:

"Terra...what's going to happen to us now?" (Aqua at Destiny Islands; no mention of Ventus)

"If you keep it up, you'll be a hero some day. Terra, I know you will too." (Olympus Coliseum with Aqua; notice that she doesn't mention Ventus)

The fact that Aqua denies a date with Zack and even lies that she's a trainee. What could motivate her to do that? It's just one date. Could she have feelings for someone else?

Now Terra, I admit, shows less hints. But he has this habit of always referring to Aqua first. He always says "Aqua, Ven", and never "Ven, Aqua".

Again, there are other explanations for all this, but I think they have a thing for each other.

Heh, that's not what I meant at all. ^_^; *points to her own name on the list of members*

I kind of intended to imply that I was responding to the spoiler-tagged conversation, by spoiler-tagging my own comment. Which, apparently, wasn't the best idea. XD;

In any case, what I meant to say was this - I don't see any particular reason why either of the two would end up taking dominant or submissive roles, since they appear to have been raised with similar expectations of their emotional roles and likely have no expectations of their physical roles. Aqua would probably have to be more forward at first, considering Terra's general obliviousness, but I don't really see a reason why it would need to carry beyond that.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Heh, that's not what I meant at all. ^_^; *points to her own name on the list of members*

I kind of intended to imply that I was responding to the spoiler-tagged conversation, by spoiler-tagging my own comment. Which, apparently, wasn't the best idea. XD;

In any case, what I meant to say was this - I don't see any particular reason why either of the two would end up taking dominant or submissive roles, since they appear to have been raised with similar expectations of their emotional roles and likely have no expectations of their physical roles. Aqua would probably have to be more forward at first, considering Terra's general obliviousness, but I don't really see a reason why it would need to carry beyond that.

*smacks self in the head*

Wow, COMPLETELY misinterpreted that.

Again though, that whole domninate/submissive pairing thing is just a joke really.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, we mustly use that Dom! Aqua and Sub Terra, in our skits and jokes, just for the love of it.

when in reailty Aqua and Terra are both dominate personailtes, so they would be more clashing, but Terra and Aqua were raised to not be competetion with one another since they had the same teacher, in that regard they know better,

if anything Aqua and Terra, would be on common ground, however the results of the MQE do effect that common ground that Aqua and Terra had
Think about that scene in Radient Garden, Aqua was talking to Terra as a friend, Terra got upset because he thought his master wasnt trusting him. and Ven thought Aqua was treating it as a master, with his "Aqua, your not the same"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back