• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Insane theory thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honip Vale

Come up with insane theories that are as out there as you can get. Then come up with arguments for it. Bonus points if you can convince people it's a valid theory. I'll start. Zack from VII is Auron from X. Basic evidence: Scar, Hairstyle, BFG. Any arguments?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I don't even understand how that's like
who even thought that one up.
Zack is cool and all, but he's nowhere near as badass as Auron.

Ok good thread I like this because I just noticed that the main character in XIIIVERSUS looks a lot like Xaldin before he decides to grow out those bamf sideburns lol XD

XIII_Order_03_Xaldin.png

final-fantasy-versus-xiii-20060508105046243-000.jpg

THEY HAVE THE SAME FLYING WEAPONS AND EVERYTHING! And both games are being the developed by Nomaru Testya (not sure if you guys knew this but yea)........ coincidnce? Yeah right *rolls eyes*!

And is it just me or does the building Xaldin is walking out of looks like the Mamory Skyscraper from KH2 maybe XIIIVERSUS is set WAY before he transformed into a nobody and way before The World That Never Was started being overcame by EVIL

Honip Vale

Actually...not bad, it DOES kind of look like that, and the lance thing is obvious...hmm...

αsiя

space coke
Ok good thread I like this because I just noticed that the main character in XIIIVERSUS looks a lot like Xaldin before he decides to grow out those bamf sideburns lol XD

XIII_Order_03_Xaldin.png

final-fantasy-versus-xiii-20060508105046243-000.jpg

THEY HAVE THE SAME FLYING WEAPONS AND EVERYTHING! And both games are being the developed by Nomaru Testya (not sure if you guys knew this but yea)........ coincidnce? Yeah right *rolls eyes*!

And is it just me or does the building Xaldin is walking out of looks like the Mamory Skyscraper from KH2 maybe XIIIVERSUS is set WAY before he transformed into a nobody and way before The World That Never Was started being overcame by EVIL
ugh, please don't compare Kingdom Hearts to Versus XIII, or any other Final Fantasy for that matter.

Wait, I see who you are.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
what? i mean what a insane thread this is! awesome job, those theories might actually be true ya know!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
alright, I'm not sure if this classifies as insane, because I very well think it could be true.
sham is actually, believe it or not: garland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back