• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have another theory about this new boss and 3DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
well because of these threads...
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/153095-inverted-sora.html
http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/153118-please-read-kh3d-bbs-secret-boss.html#post5228240

i believe the theory about kh3d being about a mirror world.

so what this thread is about is mainly who the guy in BBS is. some people think it is xemnas with reverse color and reverse blade style which makes sense, but then you think about that since Sora is fighting a twilight thorn instead of heartless in traverse town (switching nobody and heartless) i was thinking what if this new boss could Be Ansem SoD wielding these blades? the reason why he could still exist is because he is a heartless and since he was finally defeated with the decoder machine of ansem's it was not killed with a keyblade and can pop back up.

also just thought of something Sora is fighting a nobody in traverse town instead of twilight town could be another form of opposites...

Zak1403

What happens to a heartless when they are not defeated by a keyblade? They return, how is it possible fo Ansem SoD to be there at the time of birth by sleep? Well if your thinking he created a what I call 'mirror being' that is all kind of impossible. Ansem SoD would still be a heartless in the time of KH2, coded and after. Giving my theory of Xemnas being the boss more evidence to make sense seeing as Ansem SoD is not defeated and Aprentice Xehanort cannot return!

Because we know Aprentce Xehanort will be need to save Terra, so if there is no 'Mirror Xemnas' but Ansem SoS is still alive AX cannot return. The 'mirror Xemnas' idea gives a perfect way for AX to return as long as Ansem SkoS is defeated first.

And just to kind of extend your theory is the fact that when AtW's macheine blew up in Kh2 it could of knocked Ansem SoD out of Riku and into Sora and beings to mess with Sora's mind. And Sora has to learn to trust Riku in order to break Ansem SoD's 'spell'.

Haha there I just kind of blew my theory away but now I have two to fall back on :)

Last edited:

Half Full

it was just an idea because the heartless and nobody were switched out in traverse town.

Twilight Thorn is the Nobody counterpart of Darkside, right? So the scenario behind the boss battle may be similar to the one with the Darkside except in the mirror world.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Mirror World? WTF are you people talking about?

It's the idea that 3DS is gonna introduce this alternate dimension basically where some events happen backwards. I really don't understand it and think that not even Nomura would make things that complex.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's the idea that 3DS is gonna introduce this alternate dimension basically where some events happen backwards. I really don't understand it and think that not even Nomura would make things that complex.
previous interviews may have hinted this saying the next game is about another character that is core, and that it's not exactly a main game or side game (though this part i might have misinterpreted or misread it)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Realm of Light
Realm of Darkness
Realm of In-between
Realm of Nothingness
and now... the Realm of Reflection

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Mirror World? WTF are you people talking about?

Someone on Gamefaqs pointed out that Sora was wielding his Keyblade differently in the 3D pic:

images

and for some strange reason thinks his hair is flipped in this pic:

530-kh3ds-image005.jpg

so he somehow reached the conclusion that 3D takes place in a mirror world. While it's an interesting theory and all, I don't agree with it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would like to think data altered the appearance but not exactly a world based off of it or a realm

Ronzer

You are forgetting one crucial fact. Ansem SoD was only able to go into human form and use his full strength by taking over Riku's body. But that happened in KH1, before KH1 he was just a heartless, and wouldn't have the appearance of a human. So him being the Unknown character in BBS wouldn't be possible. My guess is that the Unknown character is Apprentice Xehanort (Terranort) testing the darkness and travelling to different places through the portals, and almost all the nobodies acquired a similar weapon to that of there somebody. So this could very well be Apprentice Xehanort's weapons. Just like Braig's weapon in BBS being similar to that of his Nobody but his nobody being able to make it appear out of nowhere. And the Organisation robe that the Unkown has? I am guessing that Apprentice Xehanort, took it off Ansem the Wise or made it himself so he could travel through dark portals without staining his heart with darkness.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Someone on Gamefaqs pointed out that Sora was wielding his Keyblade differently in the 3D pic:

images

and for some strange reason thinks his hair is flipped in this pic:

530-kh3ds-image005.jpg

so he somehow reached the conclusion that 3D takes place in a mirror world. While it's an interesting theory and all, I don't agree with it.

That theory is sensible. But I still have my doubts.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
well i dont think any theory is fullproof. but how did he not have a human body he wore that brown robe and could talk...

He didn't have a "body" so to speak. This is one of the KH concepts I don't understand. Heartless aren't supposed to have physical forms, yet they can scratch people with their claws or just charge them and hurt them.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
he clearly had arms and could speak and stood up. he was just covered in a brown robe. so you cannot prove he wasnt in a human form. and also the guy from BBS with blue blades also was wearing a robe. so i say you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back