• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

That was pretty horrendous acting, as far as our three heroes are concerned. And this is coming from someone who paid little to no attention to the original Japanese. :C

/disappoint

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Oh, that wasn't directed at you, just haters in general.

I'm not a hater I just wish it could be better. Also I am just use to the JP so much.

-___-

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Vanitas' laugh was actually really good. And again if you didn't hear the Japanese version of it, then you wouldn't call it a fall.

i like her too :D

willa-holland-4.jpg

say hello to aqua^^^

HELLOOOOOOO Aqua.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Well after hearing it again I have to say it's not so bad. The Vanitas laugh was kinda good and the part with "leave my friends alone" was good too. I'll see when the game comes out.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

The main issue I've found with the voice acting is how inconsistant all of it is. For example, Leonard Nimoy delivers his lines about Vanitas and most of those about the Keyblade War perfectly, yet his line during Terra's scream was delivered in the worst possible way.

The only main voice actors featured in the trailer who were consistantly good were Mark Hamil, Jesse McCartney, Corey Burton, and Haley Joel Osment. The remainder of the main voice actors (those with more than one line in the trailer, at least) had lines that were said both perfectly and dismally, with little middle ground. Willa Holland, unfortunately, was consistantly bland....

CreativeGenius13

Hey, When you care more about plot then graphics and gameplay (Voice Acting is an attribute for Plot), Voice Acting, if really bad, can sting deep.

Edit: I'll give it a change but if the whole ending gets screwed, I think I might just die. (figure of speach.)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Hey, When you care more about plot then graphics and gameplay (Voice Acting is an attribute for Plot), Voice Acting, if really bad, can sting deep.

Edit: I'll give it a change but if the whole ending gets screwed, I think I might just die. (figure of speach.)

Is the voice acting going to keep you from buying the game?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Wow
Terra's voice is not as deep as the Jap's version
Aqua's wasnt good either
Ven's, same as roxas, which is good lol
Eraqus, okay

Just my opinion though

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Well it isn't really supposed to be deep. That was the Japanese interpretation of it and this is NA's interpretation of how terra should sound.

Awards

How about everyone just agree to disagree? Not everyone is happy about it and that's their opinion. For those who are happy with it, don't waste ur time trying to change theirs, and vice versa.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

How about everyone just agree to disagree? Not everyone is happy about it and that's their opinion. For those who are happy with it, don't waste ur time trying to change theirs, and vice versa.

From what I've been seeing, no one's trying to change anyone's opinion. Some of us point out the hate, and then others get on the defensive about it. But hey, maybe that's just me :\

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There won't be any agreeing to disagree. We are all to defensive. But that is what makes a discussion fun.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

And it also called " I don't give a fcuk." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Don%27t-give-a-fcukism

I know what business ethic is. But that is beside the point. people are gonna buy the game. You think that they care only about the voice acting. What people are looking for is gameplay, which this trailer presented perfectly. You can have the best graphics and the whole damn world but have shitty graphics and the whole game is shit.

graphics mean nothing look at final fantasy vii shit graphics and its one of the best games ever

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

graphics mean nothing look at final fantasy vii shit graphics and its one of the best games ever

The game was released in 1997. Back then, it was considered pretty good graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back