• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

Wow the trailer pretty good and I got to say Willa improved on Aqua just as I thought she would. Vantias pronunciation sorta surprise, but its okay with me. Iwan did a good job as Mickey so I got give that guy his prop. The music was way to loud and I could barely hear people later. The Braig scene just got me more excited. Burton as Ansem ain't half bad for me. He did okay as him in Kh Re Com. He gotten better as Ansem abit. At least thats what I think.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

That trailer was genuinly BAD, but now i'm more hyped for the game than ever!

*genuinely

I don't think it was that bad. It sure as hell wasn't as bad as E3's. My only complaint about the overall trailer (excluding any opinion about any VA's performance) was that they should've turned the music down so we could hear the lines better.

My only complaint about the overall trailer (excluding any opinion about any VA's performance) was that they should've turned the music down so we could hear the lines better.

They did that so we would be unable to hear the shitty VA's jk. I here have hardly no complaints. Excepted they played the wrong music at the wrong time, and the only VA's I'm disappointed with are Aqua's Terra's and MX's.

Silent hero_

Awards

Epic theme song for a epic trailer. The voice acting was good, (especially Braig's line, Terra's scream and Aqua's "Oh! You mean.. Ow.") but there was some minor flaws, like Aqua in the ending, and "Terra holding the keyblade" scene, but overall I'm very satisfied. Best trailer yet, imo.

Last edited:

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

Epic theme for a epic trailer. The voice acting was good, (especially Braig's line, Terra's scream and Aqua's "Oh! You mean.. Ow.") but there was some minor flaws, like Aqua in the ending, and "Terra holding the keyblade" scene, but overall I'm very satisfied. Best trailer yet, imo.

I thought the Gamespot Trailer managed to be so much more epic in every way. :/

(Lazy SE editors, putting voices in the background, wtf!)

So yeah,
1. Gamespot trailer
2. Gamescom trailer
3. E3 trailer

There, i'm done :p

Izayoi

galactic cancer

What the hell is the problem with the music? I heard like, one Eraqus line just barely get muffled out at the end, and that was it. What couldn't you hear?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

What the hell is the problem with the music? I heard like, one Eraqus line just barely get muffled out at the end, and that was it. What couldn't you hear?

A good bit of it. The music is supposed to be in the background, not so loud where you couldn't hear some of the lines. There were a few spots where I had to go back and listen to it again because the music drowned it out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I wonder if they were trying to make up for severe lack of sound effects from the E3 trailer?

Who knows. This video had no sound effects either, but they carefully covered it with the crap edited music over lines.

A lot. You can barely hear Lea's "Get it memorized", when MX starts talking to Ven after the BLACK SCREEN OF NOTHING. Then when Aqua said her lines at the end, when Eraqus was talking, and just all around the music was loud. And Ven was loud.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

what momento said and I like to have loud sound so when I lissened to what everyone said at the first half my mom went crazy when Vanitas Sentiment (I think) went on in the middle of the trailer

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Who knows. This video had no sound effects either, but they carefully covered it with the crap edited music over lines.

A lot. You can barely hear Lea's "Get it memorized", when MX starts talking to Ven after the BLACK SCREEN OF NOTHING. Then when Aqua said her lines at the end, when Eraqus was talking, and just all around the music was loud. And Ven was loud.

Wait, what? Lea said "Get it memorized"?! I didn't hear that at all. I did hear Isa say something (I went back a couple times and still couldn't tell what he was saying).

And the black screens...WTF is with the black screens? I thought something was up with my computer.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wait, what? Lea said "Get it memorized"?! I didn't hear that at all. I did hear Isa say something (I went back a couple times and still couldn't tell what he was saying).

And the black screens...WTF is with the black screens? I thought something was up with my computer.

My friend and I figured it out after we turned the video up REALLY LOUD to try and tell. I think Isa said something about you're happy. Idk. It was hard to hear.

Who knows! Gods, I'm saying it: THEY NEED TO FIRE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TRAILER. They are incompetent and don't know the basics of good editing.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

My friend and I figured it out after we turned the video up REALLY LOUD to try and tell. I think Isa said something about you're happy. Idk. It was hard to hear.

Who knows! Gods, I'm saying it: THEY NEED TO FIRE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TRAILER. They are incompetent and don't know the basics of good editing.

Yeah, the sound on my laptop doesn't go up that loud. It sounded to me like Isa was just mumbling (he does kinda seem like the type to mumble anyway, but I digress) and Lea was like...I could not hear his "memorized" line.

Seriously - first we get shitty editing with E3, but at least with that we could hear what they were saying. So then they decide to overcompensate with the music in this trailer to the point where we can hardly hear anything.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

They were doing they're job and getting the money. If you don't like it oh well. I could hear everything perfect.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

They were doing they're job and getting the money. If you don't like it oh well. I could hear everything perfect.

Yes, they were doing their job. But they suck at it. And anyway, this is a fandom. We *are* going to bitch. And what, did you borrow Allister's 1337 headphones?

The music made it damn near impossible to hear several parts of the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back