• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix on the 3DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

With the Western release of BBS less than a month away, I'm thinking Japanese fans will be wanting a final mix released. I know Nomura says that it won't happen, but he has said that in the past about KH 2. With all the extra stuff we have, I can't see Nomura just leaving them out.

I was thinking that if a Final Mix came out, maybe it would hit the 3DS in a few years. The 3DS is supposedly a hard device to hack, and considering that Piracy is pretty rampant on the PSP, maybe he will release a FM on the 3DS?

I think it would be a pretty good idea, it wouldn't really take long at all. Just a straight port from the PSP(the controls could be easily mapped). It could depend on the Western sales of BBS.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i would get pretty mad if it did

im already getting a psp for bbs

im getting the 3ds anyway

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally don't think it's great to transfer sony onto nintendo simply because of hardware. i think fans would expect a final mix on a sony product, but that's just me

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I be angry if that happened they can still get more extras and the game would be in 3D!!!! But it more of a port than a FM anyway

PowerIsNothing

i personally don't think it's great to transfer sony onto nintendo simply because of hardware. i think fans would expect a final mix on a sony product, but that's just me

I don't think that would be a problem considering the 3DS has superior hardware. The graphics could be polished on it and possibly a lot more content in terms of secret boss fights, more enemy variety and even new areas. Oh and put a cape on Terra's armour just for the hell of it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
But IMO I think a RE:Days would be made for the 3DS before a BBS:FM, but you never know they might do a BBS:FM+ bundle with Re;Days

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't think that would be a problem considering the 3DS has superior hardware. The graphics could be polished on it and possibly a lot more content in terms of secret boss fights, more enemy variety and even new areas. Oh and put a cape on Terra's armour just for the hell of it.
like i said i personally don't think it's a great idea to transfer a console from one company to another (especially series-wise) simply because of hardware.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It wouldn't be a Final Mix, but probably a Universal Tuning which is like a Final Mix but not. So Nomura wouldn't be lying. :D
Nomura didn't even say "no" he just said that he isn't saying no to not give the idea that they probably wont do it.

but a universal tuning in SE is basically adding the features of the old version to the new one. Final mix have more stuff that was included in the international version & more

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura didn't even say "no" he just said that he isn't saying no to not give the idea that they probably wont do it.

but a universal tuning in SE is basically adding the features of the old version to the new one. Final mix have more stuff that was included in the international version & more

Him saying "There are no plans of one at the moment" is pretty much a no. And "No" to Nomura usually means a yes. But he always twists things with his words, so even if he said "not at the moment" he could come out with the UT and say "I said no to FM. Not UT"

Universal Tuning is adding new features to the old version. Not the way you said it. The International BBS is filled with new things, which will probably equate to a UT or an FM.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Him saying "There are no plans of one at the moment" is pretty much a no. And "No" to Nomura usually means a yes. But he always twists things with his words, so even if he said "not at the moment" he could come out with the UT and say "I said no to FM. Not UT"

Universal Tuning is adding new features to the old version. Not the way you said it. The International BBS is filled with new things, which will probably equate to a UT or an FM.
maybe universal tuning, but that would be the first one in the series.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I doubt it. Like Allister said, Nomura didn't actually say "no" but if they were to make a final mix it would still be on the PSP. They're always made for the device they were originally made for.

PowerIsNothing

I doubt it. Like Allister said, Nomura didn't actually say "no" but if they were to make a final mix it would still be on the PSP. They're always made for the device they were originally made for.

Things can change. If there is not much piracy on the 3DS, he might see more profit in releasing it on the 3DS.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Things can change. If there is not much piracy on the 3DS, he might see more profit in releasing it on the 3DS.
this feels like a PS3-360 argument for kh3, only with BBS with PSP-3DS

the latter always uses profit and hardware, and i agree sometimes those are valid, but it usually is more than that.

αsiя

space coke
like i said i personally don't think it's a great idea to transfer a console from one company to another (especially series-wise) simply because of hardware.

Yea like KH hasn't done that before, and neither have developers.

/sarcasm

I for one see it happening. If Nomura is going to release a BBSFM for the PSP then he better do it fast because the PSP is dieing out and the PSP isn't like the PS2 where it still had some life left after the PS3 was released.

Allister Rose

French Lover
αsiя;5224967 said:
Yea like KH hasn't done that before, and neither have developers.

/sarcasm

I for one see it happening. If Nomura is going to release a BBSFM for the PSP then he better do it fast because the PSP is dieing out and the PSP isn't like the PS2 where it still had some life left after the PS3 was released.
the only times they have were on remakes. but not on final mixes. that and COM and coded had different circumstances

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

CoM was Remade for the PS2. But that was different.

I really don't see a BBS:FM on the 3DS...it would still be on Play Station.

Piracy is still piracy...you lose a "profit" either way.
That's one of the reasons why BBS won't be on the PSN. Disney frowns upon piracy (That's a shock). The game also crashed.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If they did get a BBS FM, then wouldn't it be easier to keep it on PSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back