• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

►The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra♂ ẍ Aqua♀◄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yeah it is likely. ME would have to teach Terra and Aqua about that, because well they're older and to be realistic about it. when it come to psyhical training together, it would or could bring out the worst of thier hormones, from a realistic P.O.V

I'm kind of torn about how much Eraqus would want to teach them about that, because, y'know, he'd have every reason in the world to want to keep things from getting out of control and interfering with their ability to train.

The thing is, there'd be a bit of a balancing act there between not giving them ideas and keeping them from doing things they shouldn't by accident. xD I rather suspect that most of what they'd be taught would be how not to let it get in the way (which could have its own interesting implications on how a relationship between the two of them, or either of them and anybody else, would play out). I don't think there would be much reason for them to have learned the actual mechanics of the way that actually works, though, beyond what's needed to keep them from innocently doing things they shouldn't ("But, Master Eraqus, if I went swimming in clothes, they'd get wet!").

I'd expect the social aspect of it to be the same way. They've learned enough so that they won't wind up agreeing to things without realizing what it means, but they don't really know that much about the way it works beyond that, either. XD

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm kind of torn about how much Eraqus would want to teach them about that, because, y'know, he'd have every reason in the world to want to keep things from getting out of control and interfering with their ability to train.

The thing is, there'd be a bit of a balancing act there between not giving them ideas and keeping them from doing things they shouldn't by accident. xD I rather suspect that most of what they'd be taught would be how not to let it get in the way (which could have its own interesting implications on how a relationship between the two of them, or either of them and anybody else, would play out). I don't think there would be much reason for them to have learned the actual mechanics of the way that actually works, though, beyond what's needed to keep them from innocently doing things they shouldn't ("But, Master Eraqus, if I went swimming in clothes, they'd get wet!").

I'd expect the social aspect of it to be the same way. They've learned enough so that they won't wind up agreeing to things without realizing what it means, but they don't really know that much about the way it works beyond that, either. XD

Sure ME could have showed them some form of techinque to avoid situitions like that but somehow a slip up could happen, you get what i'm trying to say.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Sure ME could have showed them some form of techinque to avoid situitions like that but somehow a slip up could happen, you get what i'm trying to say.

Heh, not arguing with that. XD

What I'm thinking is that, considering that they're at least four years past the start of puberty and don't appear to be all that distracted by the physical closeness sometimes required by martial training, they've probably had to have learned how to avoid letting their hormones control them. There's also the complication that their existing platonic relationship is one of the most important relationships they have. As such, they're probably likely to react to lustful feelings in a different way than normal teenagers - potentially even to the point of seeing them as a personal failure on the level of fear. XD;

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
All this talk about sexual aspect of Terra/Aqua's relationship is starting to make me wounder how much about sex do the characters know?

More than Disney will ever admit. They're not idiots. All these characters are old enough to know about sex.

Heh, not arguing with that. XD

What I'm thinking is that, considering that they're at least four years past the start of puberty and don't appear to be all that distracted by the physical closeness sometimes required by martial training, they've probably had to have learned how to avoid letting their hormones control them. There's also the complication that their existing platonic relationship is one of the most important relationships they have. As such, they're probably likely to react to lustful feelings in a different way than normal teenagers - potentially even to the point of seeing them as a personal failure on the level of fear. XD;

I think you're looking too much into it. They're training to be Keyblade Masters. This isn't a Star Wars situation where they have to learn to have absolutely NO lust or passion at all. There's no reason for them not to be attached to someone. Eraqus was VERY attached to his apprentices, which is why he cried when he had to fight Terra and tried to kill Ven.

I believe that Terra and Aqua know everything there is to know about sex and stuff. But they also know, like you said, how to control themselves and their emotions. I don't think they'd look at having lust as failure. Now having darkness, on the other hand...

I think you're looking too much into it. They're training to be Keyblade Masters. This isn't a Star Wars situation where they have to learn to have absolutely NO lust or passion at all. There's no reason for them not to be attached to someone. Eraqus was VERY attached to his apprentices, which is why he cried when he had to fight Terra and tried to kill Ven.

I believe that Terra and Aqua know everything there is to know about sex and stuff. But they also know, like you said, how to control themselves and their emotions. I don't think they'd look at having lust as failure. Now having darkness, on the other hand...

I think the most important thing about being a keyblade wielder is the emotional part. Cause if they are to protect the worlds they'll have to know how to feel cause if they didnt they wouldn't understand human life. They'll be nothing but god sitting on their throwns badly jugging the people their suppose to protect.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think the most important thing about being a keyblade wielder is the emotional part. Cause if they are to protect the worlds they'll have to know how to feel cause if they didnt they wouldn't understand human life. They'll be nothing but god sitting on their throwns badly jugging the people their suppose to protect.

Yeah definitely. Emotions are necessary for them.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think you're looking too much into it. They're training to be Keyblade Masters. This isn't a Star Wars situation where they have to learn to have absolutely NO lust or passion at all. There's no reason for them not to be attached to someone.

Well, I wasn't assuming it would be a Star Wars type of thing, because that kind of self-denial is just about the antithesis of everything Kingdom Hearts stands for. xD

My thoughts were more along the lines of this: they're training in an activity in which their ability to remain in control of their body under duress is literally the difference between life and death. A large portion of what they would have been doing would be getting rid of the powerful but unproductive instincts that could get in the way of their ability to avoid leaving themselves open for attack.

I'd be inclined to think that lust might be thought of as a failure under those circumstances, because it's a distraction that could potentially get them killed. Which isn't to say they'd have any problem with love, just that the overpowering physical reaction to another person is something they might think of as a weakness that needs to be set aside instead of indulged.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well, I wasn't assuming it would be a Star Wars type of thing, because that kind of self-denial is just about the antithesis of everything Kingdom Hearts stands for. xD

My thoughts were more along the lines of this: they're training in an activity in which their ability to remain in control of their body under duress is literally the difference between life and death. A large portion of what they would have been doing would be getting rid of the powerful but unproductive instincts that could get in the way of their ability to avoid leaving themselves open for attack.

I'd be inclined to think that lust might be thought of as a failure under those circumstances, because it's a distraction that could potentially get them killed. Which isn't to say they'd have any problem with love, just that the overpowering physical reaction to another person is something they might think of as a weakness that needs to be set aside instead of indulged.

Oh alright then. That seems to make sense.

Still, I say these two make an amazing couple.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Still, I say these two make an amazing couple.

Oh, I'm not going to argue with you there. xD I just like bringing up the complications thrown into the mix by the characterization of Terra and Aqua, because that's the kind of thing that changes the ship from being two highly attractive people in love to being something that is completely different from every other 'ship in the KH universe. ;)

1skyxonedestiny

I'll join, even though I don't know much about BBS.
I just really hate Ven x Aqua.
And I love the tags. "they both wear bras" XDD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Oh, I'm not going to argue with you there. xD I just like bringing up the complications thrown into the mix by the characterization of Terra and Aqua, because that's the kind of thing that changes the ship from being two highly attractive people in love to being something that is completely different from every other 'ship in the KH universe. ;)

Fair enough. I think that Aqua and Terra have the most potential for a great shipping. Though Nomura himself said no pairings would be canon.

And I love the tags. "they both wear bras" XDD

Just read the tag: Ven x Aqua is pedophilia

They both DO need bras. You seen that chest on Terra? o_O

Hopefully the founder will visit sometime soon and add you to the list. But anyway, welcome!

That's another weird thing: anyone noticed how the founders for some of these clubs are RARELY posting in them? No offense ventus air man. Just saying.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hopefully the founder will visit sometime soon and add you to the list. But anyway, welcome!

That's another weird thing: anyone noticed how the founders for some of these clubs are RARELY posting in them? No offense ventus air man. Just saying.
You could always pull a hostile takeover, you know.
I wonder if anyone saw this one yet?

That was really good. I wish it was longer.

Last edited:

well welcome!
I to dislike Ven x Aqua mainly cause it looks lie they have a mother/son type relationship IMO

I wonder if anyone saw this one yet?

this video also has a small story

~Story~
Aqua the master of light and Terra the master of the dark are always fighting over the light.
Terra falls deeper into the darkness and loses himself to the dark.
Aqua is chosen by the light to heal Terra but at a price, she must give him her heart.
Aqua falls in love with Terra and her heart saves him and brings him back to her.
Terra in turn, fall in love with Aqua and kisses her.
But Terra falls deeper into the darkness and Aqua has to leave him until he finds his light.
Aqua waits for him to return to her and and for her broken heart to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back