• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

next generation of .hack announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
134hbi112aa.jpg

What do you guys think of girl Kite?lol

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not a new game, CyberConnect already annoucned that .hack//Link is their FINAL installment to the .hack series games, and that they will do an OVA or anime to conclude everything and that anime is the conclusion of everything (there is meant to be a Manga as well)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
It's not a new game, CyberConnect already annoucned that .hack//Link is their FINAL installment to the .hack series games, and that they will do an OVA or anime to conclude everything and that anime is the conclusion of everything (there is meant to be a Manga as well)
lol probably should read it, before I posted. That link give away ANIME, lol.

I was just to hyped.><

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally think the series is ok, but could've been way better. the G.U. series had beter graphics, but the script still needed work. i'd say the series is just a little above kh2

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
The first set of .hack games were awful, and G.U. was just ok. That really has to do with the tedium of the battle system, though, because the stories were pretty solid to top notch. Hopefully they can figure out a way to make the actual gameplay not so tediuous.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The first set of .hack games were awful, and G.U. was just ok. That really has to do with the tedium of the battle system, though, because the stories were pretty solid to top notch. Hopefully they can figure out a way to make the actual gameplay not so tediuous.
yeah the anime, manga, and novels are more popular than the actual games

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^ There's no link there at all, AR.

Anyway, Tobias does no justice to Balmung whatsoever, Meari literally is just BlackRose with an addition piece of hair, and Sakuya... Someone burn my eyes out now. Also the Mia reincarnation (Haamitto) looks like Kumamon. Honestly, this isn't very impressive.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hm... That trailer somewhat makes it seem a little bit better, but not all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back