• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~-* The Xigbar/Braig Fanclub (2.0) *-~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
no, not the pairing.

I welcome you to...

~-* The Xigbar/Braig Fanclub (2.0) *-~

Oekaki_Xigbar_by_psycrowe.jpg

(c) psycrowe on dA

The Organization's no. II and one of the six apprentices of Ansem the Wise.
Join now. This awesome, easygoing sniper needs more love! ♥

~-*founder*-~

Watson

~-*members*-~

(36 and growing)
Rabgix|Organization_42|Pheonex|Cef|Madammina
legendary_Dosa7|Strawberry|Traskix|Soluus|khlover7
Skye|midget00999|Sea salt Aisu|thylings|Zeagal
Danica Syer|Absent axel|Haeralis|PowerOverNothing|_-Axel-_
SilverCyrus|huanglulu|Nexark|AxelYoYo|Starcrossedsky
Roa|Sciolto|8298906|Sign|chaserspicer056
Sciolto|Jelai|Lanydx reborn| NeoEevee |Edbff
RoxSoxKH|Zwolf94

Tentative members

(if I forgot anyone from the old club, please tell me)

~*reasons*-~

1. With some help from MX, Braig's the real mastermind behind the Heartless, Organization, and most things that's happened in previous games! (Strawberry)
  2. Xigbar gets along with everyone (Strawberry)
  3. He acts laidback and clueless when he really knows more than anyone would think. (chasespicer056)

~-*fanart*-~

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/104/5/e/Xigbar_Report_01___Intros_1of4_by_psycrowe.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/104/7/6/Xigbar_Report_01___Intros_2of4_by_psycrowe.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs21/f/2007/242/7/3/Xigbar_Report_01___Intros_3of4_by_psycrowe.jpg
XR - Storm's Talent by ~psycrowe on deviantART
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/035/8/2/Xigbar_Bookmark_by_psycrowe.jpg
kh: Xigbar - The Freeshooter by ~arkoniel on deviantART

~-*video*-~

coming soon!

~* affiliates*-~

>|% XigbarXRoxas Fanclub! %|<

-:-||♫⊕ The Xigbar/Demyx fanclub ⊕♫||-:-

btw, we're not really affiliated with these two, but it's best we post them anyway.
(offsite) got a dA account? Join the Xigbar FC/#TheFreeShooter-II on dA!

(offsite) And after you join that, join the Braig FC on dA, too ;3

~*old club*-~

http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/125301-xigbar-braig-fanclub.html

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd like to ask for joinage too please :3

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Thanks for contributing, huang. I love the Xemnas/Xigbar reports xD;
I demand joinage now!!!!!!!!!
Welcome, 8298908!

DaysXigbarHappy.png

Xigbar thinks it's totally cool you support him.
To show how much we appreciate it, take a plushie!
Xigbar_Pixel_Avatar_by_MayMalfoy.gif
I'd like to ask for joinage too please :3

Welcome, Sign!

DaysXigbarHappy.png

Haha, I remember those reports! Hilarious stuff.

<<<JOINAGE>>>

Xigbar, and of course Braig, are very good villains.
Welcome, chaserspicer056!

DaysXigbarHappy.png

Topic!!!!!

What's the best thing about Xigbar/Briag.
Like chaserspicer mentioned, I do like how he uses his laidback/cocky attitude to lead people off-guard. And how he's the mastermind behind everything :3

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Like chaserspicer mentioned, I do like how he uses his laidback/cocky attitude to lead people off-guard. And how he's the mastermind behind everything :3

MX helped a bit, but yeah, Braig played a huge role in planning everything. In fact he's the reason it worked out. It seems like he's the one who got Xehanort to start researching the Heartless, at least from what I've seen of the secret ending.

Sciolto

Website
sciolto.deviantart.com

Erm. About that.
How is he the mastermind when everything has already been laid out before him? Braig is, well, a weak character (the fact he only seems to follow other's plans, he can't seem make his own. And he'll do anything for power). He didn't have to tell Terranort about the Heartless. But he did, because he still wanted a keyblade. Xigbar stuck with Xemnas for years because of this. Even though Xemnas was going to screw him over along with the rest of them anyway.

But yes! I have a reason for your club.
Braig knows how to make an exit. Look at him hop away!

Also, can I join please? He's my all time favourite.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Erm. About that.
How is he the mastermind when everything has already been laid out before him? Braig is, well, a weak character (the fact he only seems to follow other's plans, he can't seem make his own. And he'll do anything for power). He didn't have to tell Terranort about the Heartless. But he did, because he still wanted a keyblade. Xigbar stuck with Xemnas for years because of this. Even though Xemnas was going to screw him over along with the rest of them anyway.

AS IF!

A few problems with your statement.

1. Braig never showed the desire to have a Keyblade. If you're talking about MX's side of their deal, that was to enhance Braig's darkness. Notice how his eyes changed from brown (when he fought Terra) to yellow (when he fought Aqua).

2. Braig/Xigbar isn't a weak villain really. He has his own plans. For example, he knew Kingdom Hearts would reject Xemnas, but didn't tell him. Why? Because he had some sort of secret plan.

And as far as powers goes, he's powerful as a human and Nobody. The only strength he gains as a Nobody is the ability to manipulate space.

Sciolto

Website
sciolto.deviantart.com
AS IF!

A few problems with your statement.

1. Braig never showed the desire to have a Keyblade. If you're talking about MX's side of their deal, that was to enhance Braig's darkness. Notice how his eyes changed from brown (when he fought Terra) to yellow (when he fought Aqua).

2. Braig/Xigbar isn't a weak villain really. He has his own plans. For example, he knew Kingdom Hearts would reject Xemnas, but didn't tell him. Why? Because he had some sort of secret plan.

And as far as powers goes, he's powerful as a human and Nobody. The only strength he gains as a Nobody is the ability to manipulate space.

1. I did notice the changes. They're pretty hard not to miss lol.
Braig does express the want for a keyblade. He says so.

Braig said:
"When I asked about it, it just sounded so cool. I couldn’t help but want one too"

"Which means if I kill you the keyblade’ll suit me just fine. It’s kinda a messy way to get things done but there’s no way out of it"
But as you've said there, this could just be a cover up for Braig's real want to have darkness (this is what you were saying, yeah?), but I'm not too sure about that. All we know is Braig's side of the deal, and not MX's, so it really could be either.

2. I didn't mean weakness like that (I should have chosen a better word there, sorry). He is very strong. But what I'm saying that he [I]is[/I] capable if doing these things (making plans etc), but yet he doesn't. [I]He waits for orders[/I]. Do you see what I mean? I don't think I'm explaining myself right...

When did Xigbar make his own plan...? He didn't know what Xemnas was planning, no one did. (Only Xion but I don't know how she figured that out.) Can you tell me where you got his from? I'm just wondering because I've never seen anything that hints towards this. Unless I've been seriously dense .___.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
1. I did notice the changes. They're pretty hard not to miss lol.
Braig does express the want for a keyblade. He says so.

But as you've said there, this could just be a cover up for Braig's real want to have darkness (this is what you were saying, yeah?), but I'm not too sure about that. All we know is Braig's side of the deal, and not MX's, so it really could be either.

2. I didn't mean weakness like that (I should have chosen a better word there, sorry). He is very strong. But what I'm saying that he [I]is[/I] capable if doing these things (making plans etc), but yet he doesn't. [I]He waits for orders[/I]. Do you see what I mean? I don't think I'm explaining myself right...

When did Xigbar make his own plan...? He didn't know what Xemnas was planning, no one did. (Only Xion but I don't know how she figured that out.) Can you tell me where you got his from? I'm just wondering because I've never seen anything that hints towards this. Unless I've been seriously dense .___.

The gears of Xemnas' plans have begun to spin wild since the loss of half our membership at Castle Oblivion. The results are there, but can this state of affairs fairly be called a success? If Kingdom Hearts can be said to possess a mind of its own, it is surely rejecting Xemnas - no, rejecting Xehanort. Roxas left the Organization today.

This is a quote from the secret report, a series of reports written by members of the Org. Xigbar wrote this on Day 355.

And yet Xigbar never mentioned this to Xemnas? Hmmm...seems like someone had his own plans in store.

Last edited:

Sciolto

Website
sciolto.deviantart.com
This is a quote from the secret report, a series of reports written by members of the Org. Xigbar wrote this on Day 355.

And yet Xigbar never mentioned this to Xemnas? Hmmm...seems like someone had his own plans in store.

Sorry, but I'm not seeing this whole plan Xigbar has in store...
Xigbar knows that Kingdom Hearts is rejecting Xemnas. He doesn't know what Xemnas really wanted to do with it. Xigbar is stating there what's really happening, since Xemnas is rejecting the impending failure of his plan. Xigbar doesn't have a plan. If he did, why didn't he do something instead of sitting there doing nothing? Why didn't the game hint more towards this? And who would help him with it? ...Demyx?
We saw that Axel and Saix had their own plan, we got hints of this. But none from Xigbar. In fact, he's one of the (rare) loyal members. Yeah, he spys on Xemnas, but this is simply because he has nothing better to do with his time. As for keeping this information to himself, why would he bother to tell anyway? He doesn't like Xemnas too much, and Xemnas wouldn't even listen to him.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Sorry, but I'm not seeing this whole plan Xigbar has in store...
Xigbar knows that Kingdom Hearts is rejecting Xemnas. He doesn't know what Xemnas really wanted to do with it. Xigbar is stating there what's really happening, since Xemnas is rejecting the impending failure of his plan. Xigbar doesn't have a plan. If he did, why didn't he do something instead of sitting there doing nothing? Why didn't the game hint more towards this? And who would help him with it? ...Demyx?
We saw that Axel and Saix had their own plan, we got hints of this. But none from Xigbar. In fact, he's one of the (rare) loyal members. Yeah, he spys on Xemnas, but this is simply because he has nothing better to do with his time. As for keeping this information to himself, why would he bother to tell anyway? He doesn't like Xemnas too much, and Xemnas wouldn't even listen to him.

Fair enough. I guess Xiggy never did have original plans.

But for a lackey, he's still pretty good.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yo! Hey everyone! Er... thanks for the spoiler boxes. Though now I feel like I'm missing alot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back