• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

►The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra♂ ẍ Aqua♀◄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Raging hormones are one thing, but they're probably not going to lead to that level of bluntness when the overpowering feelings are aimed at someone he has a very strong existing relationship with. I'd imagine the most likely reaction to that would be "what is wrong with me?" as opposed to reducing Aqua from friend to pinup.

Sorry, it's just that that... well, Terra's so much better than that, and Aqua deserves a whole lot more. xD

Though, yeah, Aqua's definitely become the fandom bicycle this time around. xD;

As long as we've got Terra's personality straight, though, I'm sure we'll get along fine. ;)

Oh no I'm with you 100% on his ACTUAL personality. I just like twisting it for comical purposes.

And EVERYONE wants to grab that fandom bicycle's HANDLEBARS.

Honestly Terra is my favorite male character simply because of his great personality and actions in BBS. He'd never act like a pimp. Eraqus raised him better.

raelle

...you know, I find the idea of perverted!Terra to be entirely unappealing. =/ It's just not him.

Terra's bound to be just as unexperienced and naive in the ways of romance as Aqua is, if not more. Being a guy should change that. XD;

His reaction to Cinderella was totally awkward and adorable. If Terra and Aqua actually started feeling and noticing attraction to each other (in a pre- or circa-BbS characterization sense), it's hard for me see it happening without a lot of stammering and getting flustered for both of them.

I found it pretty hilarious that after the game was released in Japan, basically all fanart there of Terra being dominant and macho in any pairing, not just with Aqua, stopped existing.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
awesome skits as always, I enjoy it.

and of course we pefer thier canon personailites but sometimes you just have to sit back and make fun of them.

haha, glad you enjoyed them.

His reaction to Cinderella was totally awkward and adorable. If Terra and Aqua actually started feeling and noticing attraction to each other (in a pre- or circa-BbS characterization sense), it's hard for me see it happening without a lot of stammering and getting flustered for both of them.

I found it pretty hilarious that after the game was released in Japan, basically all fanart there of Terra being dominant and macho in any pairing, not just with Aqua, stopped existing.

Hmm...I have to watch Cinderella's world then.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
and of course we pefer thier canon personailites but sometimes you just have to sit back and make fun of them.

I guess the thing is, I tend to find fanhumor to be funniest when it's based in the characters' personalities, rather than in opposition to them. (I guess the way I see it is, if Terra has to act OOC for the joke to work, why is Terra there to begin with?)

And it's not like there isn't a ton of stuff in Terra's personality that'd be amusing to play with. ;) Like, say, his rather unusual conception of gender. (Seriously, the guy complemented Cinderella for her strength XD)

And it's not like there isn't a ton of stuff in Terra's personality that'd be amusing to play with. ;) Like, say, his rather unusual conception of gender. (Seriously, the guy complemented Cinderella for her strength XD)

I would believe why he said that because most likely Aqua was the only girl he ever encountered. Why i think this is because Terra probably started training at the age of 5 so if he ever encountered other girls before then he dont remember.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I would believe why he said that because most likely Aqua was the only girl he ever encountered. Why i think this is because Terra probably started training at the age of 5 so if he ever encountered other girls before then he dont remember.

Well, yeah, that's what I figured, too. XD Considering the amount of time they've probably been training with each other for, it makes perfect sense that their understanding of gender would be a bit... well, different. There's a lot of expectations that they simply haven't internalized:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And, honestly, it's just something I think would be incredibly fun to play with, because it's something even the yaoi ships can't really do.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com

i agree, aside from a never mentioned mother(had to come into existance somehow), Aqua really is the only girl, Terra would know how to behave around, depending, how long he and Aqua know eachother, but then as they get to know one another, somehow it just changes, in a way i cant explain. (friendship wise)

so of course when he meets Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora (only 2 out of three apply) it's going to be different for him, aside from being polite to them, and doing his 'job'

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Haha, guess Aqua didn't flirt with him too much back in LOD. Of course we've seen hints of how she REALLY feels towards him.

Well, Aqua doesn't really have any reason to understand flirting, either, considering neither Terra, Ven, nor Eraqus would have any reason to flirt with her. xD

Considering that she completely fails to react to Phil's attempts to hit on her... I'd say it's a distinct possibility.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, Aqua doesn't really have any reason to understand flirting, either, considering neither Terra, Ven, nor Eraqus would have any reason to flirt with her. xD

Considering that she completely fails to react to Phil's attempts to hit on her... I'd say it's a distinct possibility.

But yet she knew what Zack was talking about when he tried to get a date out of her, for a girl who is only around Terra,Ven and Master Eraqus. she was very rejecting about it, in a nice way, even lying to him about still being a student

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
But yet she knew what Zack was talking about when he tried to get a date out of her, for a girl who is only around Terra,Ven and Master Eraqus. she was very rejecting about it, in a nice way, even lying to him about still being a student

Yeah good point.

Here's how I see it: Eraqus taught them about the birds and the bees, and how people would try to act towards them in the other worlds (come on, Terra and Aqua are good-looking; Eraqus KNEW they were gonna get hit on).

But when it actually happened, Terra and Aqua still acted bashfully because it was their first time experiencing it. Aqua experienced it with Zack and Phil, while Terra experienced it with Cinderella

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well i think Terra and Aqua dont know what flirting is.

but other than that look at this pic i made me)
2rxwc2x.jpg

aquaxterra.jpg

aqu

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well i think Terra and Aqua dont know what flirting is.

but other than that look at this pic i made me)
2rxwc2x.jpg

aquaxterra.jpg

aqu

Thats an interesting view on it actually. I guess it makes sense since Aqua and Terra were isolated from society on Land of Departure.

Come on though, they HAVE to know what flirting is. Eraqus wouldn't be stupid enough to not explain where babies came from and stuff to them.

Lmao at the pic though XD

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Thats an interesting view on it actually. I guess it makes sense since Aqua and Terra were isolated from society on Land of Departure.

Come on though, they HAVE to know what flirting is. Eraqus wouldn't be stupid enough to not explain where babies came from and stuff to them.

Lmao at the pic though XD

Yeah it is likely. ME would have to teach Terra and Aqua about that, because well they're older and to be realistic about it. when it come to psyhical training together, it would or could bring out the worst of thier hormones, from a realistic P.O.V

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah it is likely. ME would have to teach Terra and Aqua about that, because well they're older and to be realistic about it. when it come to psyhical training together, it would or could bring out the worst of thier hormones, from a realistic P.O.V

O_O

Wow, that could make a VERY interesting oneshot. Though you came up with it, so if you want to make it, I respect that decision.

And you're right. I think they definitely feel attracted to each other. They're the only ones close in age (they're probably in their late teens, but Ven's still like 15).

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
O_O

Wow, that could make a VERY interesting oneshot. Though you came up with it, so if you want to make it, I respect that decision.

And you're right. I think they definitely feel attracted to each other. They're the only ones close in age (they're probably in their late teens, but Ven's still like 15).

that's what im working on right now! Ironic right

Well Aqua and Terra,are taking thier MQE's so they'd have to be around 18-20 since the coming of age is 20 in Japan.

BlackFrozenRose

Looks like i've been missiing out on the fun.

I agree, Aqua and Terra would have bit of trouble adjusting to flirtations towards them, because they were raised to be keyblade masters, not normal teenagers. so things like dating or married life would be out of reach for the both of them.

and i agree with LadyScythe, about the problems of Terra and Aqua training together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back