• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying A PSP just for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
No. No matter what this blind fanbase says, never buy a system for ONE game. It just isn't worth it. If you can't find any other games you are interested in enough to play, then just borrow it from a friend.

That is like buying a PS3 for KH3, which half of this fanbase would probably do.

guilty XD

ive gotten other games like AC AC2
red dead redemption
uncharted 1 and 2

etc

but kh3 was a factor

now i think kh3 wont even be released for ps3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Never buy a system just for one game. If you just want to play BBS, go and borrow your friend's PSP. If you do end up getting it, here are a list of games I suggest:

- Final Fantasy Tactics - The War of the Lions
- Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core
- Final Fantasy Dissidia
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

k99y77

Awards
i agree with (sign) if you only want to play BBS borrow the psp from a friend
(thats what im going to do)

Last edited:

Jakek9

Man you guys like to rehash what one person says if you think it's good. Damn.

Khinsider Members:" Go borrow your friends PSP."

Lets face it, not everyone will get that chance and not every one has a friend that has a psp, or will let them borrow a psp.

To tell you the truth, I bought my PSP just for thehell of it. Bought 1 movie, and 1 PSn game. BBS is probably the only game I will ever buy for it.

Hate on me all you want, I don't want to spend money on my PSP. I like alot of games for the PSP but I don't want to buy any for my PSP.

I say, buy a PSP for BBS if you want. That way you have a whole other selection of games after you finish or play BBS.

So I'm on the sort of side, buy a PSP for BBS but have other games in mind. If your a huge KH fan like me, you won't find anything wrong with it. But if your smart like me you'll defiantly look into and have other games in mind.

I'm not implying that I am, but does this sounds Drunk? *Hicup!*

*Vomits everywhere*

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Man you guys like to rehash what one person says if you think it's good. Damn.

Khinsider Members:" Go borrow your friends PSP."

Lets face it, not everyone will get that chance and not every one has a friend that has a psp, or will let them borrow a psp.

To tell you the truth, I bought my PSP just for thehell of it. Bought 1 movie, and 1 PSn game. BBS is probably the only game I will ever buy for it.

Hate on me all you want, I don't want to spend money on my PSP. I like alot of games for the PSP but I don't want to buy any for my PSP.

I say, buy a PSP for BBS if you want. That way you have a whole other selection of games after you finish or play BBS.

So I'm on the sort of side, buy a PSP for BBS but have other games in mind. If your a huge KH fan like me, you won't find anything wrong with it. But if your smart like me you'll defiantly look into and have other games in mind.

I'm not implying that I am, but does this sounds Drunk? *Hicup!*

*Vomits everywhere*

Problem is, we don't want him to waste his money. Just because you are a dumb consumer doesn't mean he has to make mistakes and waste valuable money like you did.

Borrow a friends psp if you only want BBS.

Shadow Key

I've wanted a PSP for a while, but I got a DS instead. My parents are the type who will not let me spend my own money on video game systems.

Oooooooooo... happened to me too. Sucks, don't it?

But IMO you should do it, and if so, get the bundle. Or, have them buy you a PSP and then save up 40 bucks to get BBS. They'll have to pay less so they may go easy on you.

That's what I did. :)

KH3 for the wii

The problem isn't really whether or not buiying a PSP, but getting my parents to let me buy one with my own money. Any Strategies?

Striking a deal with them might work, but doubtful. My Grades are top 10% in my school so I don't really get why they won't let me.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The problem isn't really whether or not buiying a PSP, but getting my parents to let me buy one with my own money. Any Strategies?

Buy a cheap one off the internet (via a friend if necessary). That way they won't bitch at you as hard if they find out.

sdr08

just convince them Kingdom hearts is not like other games, it actually teaches important values in life, heck, i would make them play it to prove my point, and i got a psp 3000 just for BBS, but i got 10 games for it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
convince one parent and the other should cave! works for me

or just buy the stuff, they wont make you return it if its yer own mula

Unless OP's parents are the opposite and if one doesn't comply, there's a small chance the other would.

just convince them Kingdom hearts is not like other games, it actually teaches important values in life, heck, i would make them play it to prove my point, and i got a psp 3000 just for BBS, but i got 10 games for it

It's true. KH does teach life lessons.

liljumn23

I got my PSP back when it was announced in 2007 thinking that it would release in 2008 and not 3 years later. Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep were the main reason I bought the PSP, so to answer the question, yes I would buy a PSP just for BBS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lol, KH and life lessons.

To some people, it actually does a better job of teaching them instead of, you know, parents and teachers. No, really.

I got my PSP back when it was announced in 2007 thinking that it would release in 2008 and not 3 years later. Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep were the main reason I bought the PSP, so to answer the question, yes I would buy a PSP just for BBS.

Why'd you think it would be releasing so early after it's announcement? Just curious.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't have a PSP so I just found someone I could borrow one from. I'd suggest that.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
To some people, it actually does a better job of teaching them instead of, you know, parents and teachers. No, really.

Why'd you think it would be releasing so early after it's announcement? Just curious.

dylan.gif

Like what? Don't inherit a giant key or else an assload of black creatures will be on your ass?\

I'm joking, but seriously like what?

liljumn23

I just had high hopes it would release either late 2008 to mid 2009 something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back