• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Abercrombie and Stitch" (Birth by Sleep)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
AbercrombieandStitch.png

...what, you can't deny Terra would make a good Abecrombie and Fitch model, right? ;)

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
This...creeps me out a little bit. I'm not sure why, just something about a half naked guy getting affectionate with a little blue fuzzball lol. Those things aside though, if this is your artwork it's well done. I really like how Stitch looks. My skills declined during high school, and I still use the kiddy stuff like colored pencils on my pics lol.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
This...creeps me out a little bit. I'm not sure why, just something about a half naked guy getting affectionate with a little blue fuzzball lol. Those things aside though, if this is your artwork it's well done. I really like how Stitch looks. My skills declined during high school, and I still use the kiddy stuff like colored pencils on my pics lol.

Something about your sig creeps me out.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Terra looks like he's going to take advantage of Stitch or something. ;~;

Ikkin

Bronze Member

...I promise I'm not a furry, if that's what you're thinking! xD

And, yeah, it is my art. ^_^ I find it easiest to draw on the computer now, since mistakes are easier to correct, and having a convertible tablet laptop means I can essentially just draw on the screen as if it was paper anyway. ;)

Terra looks like he's going to take advantage of Stitch or something. ;~;

D= Nonono, you've got it all wrong.

Stitch was the one who stole Terra's shirt. xD Terra just can't be bothered to take it back. ;)

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
...I promise I'm not a furry, if that's what you're thinking! xD

And, yeah, it is my art. ^_^ I find it easiest to draw on the computer now, since mistakes are easier to correct, and having a convertible tablet laptop means I can essentially just draw on the screen as if it was paper anyway. ;)

I still use plain old pencil and paper, I never upgraded to technology lol. But I like the sound of what you're using, I'm thinking of getting a laptop actually. What do you use? I might check it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back