• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Who's pre-ordered so far?

Anyone who hasn't preordered it yet: If you are going to pre-order it on gamestop, and you are gonna choose the value shipping option, type in SAVER when it asks for a coupon code. It'll give u free value shipping. IT REALLY WORKS! (just wanted to let those who plan preordering it online, and dont wanna pay for shipping know)

Wheels

I'm actually going to be cancelling my pre-order soon XD My EB Games is now offering 50% more when you trade in games, and with my Edge card, that's another 15%. I've got quite a few games I want to trade in, so I'll cancel my preorder, replace the $90 with traded in games and volia! $90 for me, and less useless games in my library ^_^

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

images
I have officially got BBS pre-ordered now. I can now take a sigh of relief knowing i'm getting it the day it comes out.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

does anyone think this game will be so popular that there will be none on the shelves if i dont preorder it? i want it on sept 7 but i dont want to preorder it because i am paying for it with a target giftcard and i dont care about the bonus.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Pre-ordered today, and got ten percent off the strategy guide for doing so. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Damnit, I just realized that the 7th is a Tuesday. I have class from 1-10 PM that day :(

Jakek9

I'm actually going to be cancelling my pre-order soon XD My EB Games is now offering 50% more when you trade in games, and with my Edge card, that's another 15%. I've got quite a few games I want to trade in, so I'll cancel my preorder, replace the $90 with traded in games and volia! $90 for me, and less useless games in my library ^_^

You still have time to earn money. I wouldn't trade my games in intill last resort. And sadly, I'm willing to do it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I Pre-ordered this shit in JANUARY
Then i went back to make sure I still get the cool stuff
I do

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Do it for the decals wheels!! No to trade ins

Wheels

You still have time to earn money. I wouldn't trade my games in intill last resort. And sadly, I'm willing to do it.
Well, I kinda am at last resort XD Want $200+ before the 20th, and I'm only going to get to about $140 XD Doing the trade in business, I'll end up with $230 before the 20th XD I'm just replacing my pre-order, with a different currency (games) then what I used originally(money) XD

Do it for the decals wheels!! No to trade ins

Haha, I'm not in NA, so no decals for me XD

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I pre-ordered it today with the guide! I swear if I don't get the pre-order bonuses this time, I'm gonna be so pissed, but the lady at gamestop said the stickers would be in the box.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I pre-ordered it today with the guide! I swear if I don't get the pre-order bonuses this time, I'm gonna be so pissed, but the lady at gamestop said the stickers would be in the box.

Double check to make sure though ;D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Does the guide contain storyline points and spoilers?

I have no clue. I've only bought two guides in my entire life, and neither of them were for KH.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Does the guide contain storyline points and spoilers?

Well if you play the game as you look through the guide that shouldn't really be an issue. I mean, obviously they're going to have to tell you who the final bosses are and all that jazz.

Jakek9

Allright, we have 15 days left?
Who's preordered now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back