• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Only one month (and a day!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So we've waited five years, and we're finally getting it in one month! (And a day)

So who has played the japanese version?

And throughout these last 5 years what was the biggest shock from BbS? Like announcements, news, etc. (No spoilers, please)

And who thought BbS was KH3? I certainly did!
s1britishguy

Also this is the countdown thread.

Xammag

That there's be three different story lines, characters, protagonists each with their own playstyles. And tits. Strong, bold, magical tits. Also, another Xehanort.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Dang I was gonna make a one month left thread tomorrow. xD My biggest surprise was how Ven looked. And that you could play as three different people(and that one of those three was a girl xD).

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Sorry for spoiling anyone, I feel stupid now :C

Anyway I guess the biggest shock for me was the Shotlock system I guess.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
My biggest shock was when Terra shot Braig IN THE FACE! lol

Dude, put that in flippin' spoiler tags!

And he was talking about the biggest shock from the ANNOUNCEMENTS, not from the game. Heck, he even said "NO SPOILERS" -_-

Anyway as far as announcements go... I think the biggest shocking news to me was that Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill were going to provide voices in the game. Actually I don't think anyone expected that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dude, put that in flippin' spoiler tags!

And he was talking about the biggest shock from the ANNOUNCEMENTS, not from the game.

It's funny because he's the person who made the thread. Asks for no spoilers, and goes ahead and posts spoilers. How ironic.

Millenious

I thought it was the armor, like a whole new level of badass keybearers, or that it wasnt the main characters in the future. Also Master Eraqus name anagram and all stuff about him, i thought he wasnt gonna make an appearance

LuxordKing

SOOOOO FREKEN EXCITED, and for me the biggest schock was probably... GOSH don't think I can think back that far thats like a few years ago lol....... Ummmm..... I guess 1 that it was being released for PSP (with how amazing the graphics looked), and two probably the voices of Mark Hamill and Leonard Nimoy (FROM FRINGE xD)'

It's only been 5 years but im READY TO BBS IT UP, probably going to skip school and marching band practice lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I thought it was the armor, like a whole new level of badass keybearers, or that it wasnt the main characters in the future. Also Master Eraqus name anagram and all stuff about him, i thought he wasnt gonna make an appearance

I remember being quite surprised when I found out Sakaguchi had been KHified ^^

impart

Climb The Sky
5 years. wow. it sounds so crazy when you say it like that

I remember sitting in biology class 5 years ago and thinking fcuk!, now I have to buy a PSP AND a DS! how in the hell am I going to do this!!!

....but I sucked it up and did it. I am such a tool

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
At first I was like, "Five years?" But then, I thought of December of 2005, watching the Japanese secret ending of a game that I wouldn't even get to play for a few months. It's close enough, ha ha.

Cheaken

Awards
I have the japanese version with its beautiful shiny case(I love how they make them reflective). The biggest piece of news to me was that it was on PSP which I got all the way back in 2008 thinking the game was going to be out in 2009 but I had to wait two years. Oh well.

Last edited:

Wheels

My biggest shock was a female who was actually playable XD Also the three scenarios, and that EU/PAL is getting the CE and not NA. I honestly thought it'd be the other way around.

I'm currently appeasing my inner "I WANT BBS NAOWWWW!!!" monster, by sewing an Aqua cosplay outfit ^_^ Yays!!!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG!!!!! Just one month left xD

Well I have the JP BBS but I'm still going crazzy for the NA. I want to know who that secreet boss is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back