• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra,Aqua, Vens Keyblade keychains for sale!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards

Mog

Awards
I thought these would actually be life sized replica's for a moment..oh well.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Life sized replicas would be a lot...depsite being alot for a keychain...a replica would be looking at $70-over $100.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
lol when I first read the topic's title I thought it ment their Keyblade's keychain's them selves. 0w0
I would buy that

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These hav been confirmed from Japan but no one put up a site for us to buy from.
soo thanks!! haha
(gettin me Ven and Aqua's)

I'm pretty sure someone linked to a site though. Iirc, it was the SE store or something...

If they weren't so expensive, I'd probably consider getting one.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would rather buy the actual keychain of the keyblades, not the keyblades in keychain form...then again, once i buy it, i'll probably not wear it until some rare ocasion where my friends would want to see it

kupo1121

Awards
i would rather buy the actual keychain of the keyblades, not the keyblades in keychain form...then again, once i buy it, i'll probably not wear it until some rare ocasion where my friends would want to see it

Exactly...because for the price and the fact that its imported...I couldn't bear scratching it...in order for me to use the Roxas Avatar Mascot Cell Phone Strap I got, I bought 2, one for collector's item...one for actual use...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Yeah, I have ven's keyblade. I bought it at comic-con. I think they sell it at comic n stuff too.

It's 21 $ when I bought it.

I love it. But it doesn't sparkle the way it says there. Not like Edward cullen but its shiny and nice xD.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, I have ven's keyblade. I bought it at comic-con. I think they sell it at comic n stuff too.

It's 21 $ when I bought it.

I love it. But it doesn't sparkle the way it says there. Not like Edward cullen but its shiny and nice xD.

Is it honestly worth $21, because for another $4 you could get a high-quality Play Arts Figure...thats why I'm skeptical on them.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
kupo1121 said:
Is it honestly worth $21, because for another $4 you could get a high-quality Play Arts Figure...thats why I'm skeptical on them.

Everything at Comic Con is expensive... it's like if you went to Disneyland. (seriously, $10 just for a fast-food hamburger? I don't think so...)

Not like Edward cullen but its shiny and nice xD.

NEVER make another Twilight reference EVER AGAIN! (breathes heavily and angrily towards the dreaded movie)

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, I had a metal chocobo necklace. it literally broke in half a few months after I bought it...

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

For the love of all things holy and sacred, please don't make a Twilight reference. :wanders off to vomit glitter:

I'd gladly get Terra's if I knew it was worth the 21 bucks. I could always just take the keyblade thing off and make it into a pendant.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Well, since everything is expensive at comic con, its worth it. It's like when you go to disneyland, and pay 14 dollars for a 'meal ' that would cost you 5$ in the real world. When you're in expensive places, you can't be thinking "oh.. its too expensive ill not buy it." Cuz then you end up not buying anything and you'll starve.

So I think its worth it. You don't even realize that your paying 20$ for a keychain since your at comic con.

But if your buying it online, I don't think its worth it.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Well, since everything is expensive at comic con, its worth it. It's like when you go to disneyland, and pay 14 dollars for a 'meal ' that would cost you 5$ in the real world. When you're in expensive places, you can't be thinking "oh.. its too expensive ill not buy it." Cuz then you end up not buying anything and you'll starve.

So I think its worth it. You don't even realize that your paying 20$ for a keychain since your at comic con.

But if your buying it online, I don't think its worth it.

LOL We don't pay for our food when we go to Disney. We always get the dining plan. :p

The thing that I'm a little wary about in terms of this kind of merchandise is that I don't know how sturdy it is. At least if you buy it in person at Comic Con, you can generally get a good idea about how durable the piece is. You don't have that option when ordering online.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
LOL We don't pay for our food when we go to Disney. We always get the dining plan. :p

The thing that I'm a little wary about in terms of this kind of merchandise is that I don't know how sturdy it is. At least if you buy it in person at Comic Con, you can generally get a good idea about how durable the piece is. You don't have that option when ordering online.

Oh trust me, its very sturdy. It's not .plastic, its metal. Stainless steel I think. You can't brake it. It feels like a real keyblade. And they're pretty big. Terra's is like longer then 5 inches. 1 inch wide or bigger. Aqua's is like 4 inches exactly. Slender. Ven's is like 3.7 inches. I have picture of it but I'm on my phone and I can't post em here. Really strong though! Great quality.

I think its worth it though if your a fan.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Oh trust me, its very sturdy. It's not .plastic, its metal. Stainless steel I think. You can't brake it. It feels like a real keyblade. And they're pretty big. Terra's is like longer then 5 inches. 1 inch wide or bigger. Aqua's is like 4 inches exactly. Slender. Ven's is like 3.7 inches. I have picture of it but I'm on my phone and I can't post em here. Really strong though! Great quality.

I think its worth it though if your a fan.

Do you have one of those or did you just see them IRL?

I'm a huge fan. :D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Do you have one of those or did you just see them IRL?

I'm a huge fan. :D

Didn't you read any of my posts? I said I bought one from comic con, damn it.

Yeah if you're a huge fan you should get one. It's worth it.

But if you're the kind of person who criticize everything then get it anyways cuz the only thing that you'll cry and whine about it is how it should have been sold in stores as well xD. And if you think 21 is too much for a.keycbain than too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back