• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Site Updatez

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
On the topic of PSN:
The more I look at the BBS demo at the Comic Con and E3, I'm starting to think there isn't a BBS demo at all. I think they just got an early copy of the game and just had people play the actual game. My reason for saying this is because in E3, Aqua was shown at Castle of Dreams, but in Comic Con it shows Aqua all the way ahead down to Radiant Garden fighting with Mickey.

It sounds like the only reason there's a PSN logo at the bottom of the website is because you can download the trailers via PSN. That's it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That was depressing. I mean seriously, 5.2 million units!?

I know! D: I was sad for it...and I'm sad for being a person who is buying a used copy of the game. But the game would have made sooooo much more if it hadn't been downloaded 5mil times. D:

On the topic of PSN:
The more I look at the BBS demo at the Comic Con and E3, I'm starting to think there isn't a BBS demo at all. I think they just got an early copy of the game and just had people play the actual game. My reason for saying this is because in E3, Aqua was shown at Castle of Dreams, but in Comic Con it shows Aqua all the way ahead down to Radiant Garden fighting with Mickey.

It sounds like the only reason there's a PSN logo at the bottom of the website is because you can download the trailers via PSN. That's it.

It was a copy of the game, most definitely.

jamye_stuckey1

damn, u guys sure know how to rip people a new one, don't you? Even though I would personally believe SE over a Gamestop worker, the game will (more likely than not) be featured on psn anyways, so lets give the kid a break, eh?

i mean dont they?????????? haha my bad that i believed some info from a person and didnt hear that SE said this!!!! my freakin bad.... JESUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back