• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBs comes out in 7 weeks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
what the... why have you put this up? i'm excited too but...ok sorry xD
i understand you excitement
xD

Musical charm

eeee, can't wait!!!!!! >w< and its release 9 days away from my birthday, which makes me twice as excited!!!!

EDIT: correction, I mean 12 days away from my birthday

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These past few months sure have flown by quickly ^^

Yuni

Banned
I don't feel like spending 40 bucks on this game so I'm going to wait for videos are up on youtube and just watch people play it.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I don't feel like spending 40 bucks on this game so I'm going to wait for videos are up on youtube and just watch people play it.
ouch. that'll suck big time, ya know? Unless ur not a fully developed KH fan yet, in which case, that's understandable :)

but personally, i could never do that lol

Yuni

Banned
I'm short on money man! I can't even buy games that I really want now. But Baby when the price goes down to like 20-30 range I'll get it.

Bliip

I'm short on money man! I can't even buy games that I really want now. But Baby when the price goes down to like 20-30 range I'll get it.
yeah, i know what u mean. lol i actually took on a part time job to get the money i need xD

for the PSP Bundle, altogether its about $215, and i already saved up $205 lmao so im close

Yuni

Banned
Well I work two jobs to pay rent at my house and well I only get 10 dollar a week for spending money and when I get enough for a game I wanted another game comes out that I get hyped so I stop putting money towards the game I want and get the one that just came out. I'm just weird like that, or if I wanted to I could just buy my self a pandoras battery for the psp and save my self hundreds of dollars.

Bliip

Well I work two jobs to pay rent at my house and well I only get 10 dollar a week for spending money and when I get enough for a game I wanted another game comes out that I get hyped so I stop putting money towards the game I want and get the one that just came out. I'm just weird like that, or if I wanted to I could just buy my self a pandoras battery for the psp and save my self hundreds of dollars.
lol yeah, that's what i did :p

totally worth it

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
dude if you're in a tough situation then trust me get a pandoras battery it'll be a life-saver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back