• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is the best ff game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It depends on what people like. Mostly it's the gameplay and the story that will most strongly define how people feel about a particular FF game.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'm not a big FF fan, and I know that if I say FF7 i'd get flamed. But from the ones i've played, I liked FF4 THE MOST.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I personally like FFTactics the best, but which game is "the best" depends on who you ask.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm not sure. I'm stuck between choosing the games in the PSX era. I personally wish X was longer. Sadly, it's pretty short compared to the others.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Most will say VII. You'll probably get flamed if you say VII, but it is a good game in itself.
Me personally though, Tactics. By far.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
story - FF VII (+ there's manny games)
gameplay - Dissidia
classic gameplay - FF XIII

ps. definition of classic - turned based

King Thanatos

wow...this like the hundredth thread ive come across involving the "best FF game" question...o.o...but like anybody with some real sense would say that every final fantasy has its ups and downs...the question isnt "what is the best ff game"..its more like "whats ur favorite"...

how come i always come across threads like these here in KHI?...o.o...its a little offending to me...

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
wow...this like the hundredth thread ive come across involving the "best FF game" question...o.o...but like anybody with some real sense would say that every final fantasy has its ups and downs...the question isnt "what is the best ff game"..its more like "whats ur favorite"...

how come i always come across threads like these here in KHI?...o.o...its a little offending to me...

This is a very popular forum. The thread creator is clearly new and hasn't been here long enough to notice the other threads similar to this, so it's forgivable.

Squ@ll

Im surprised nobody mentioned FFXII yet. My favorites have to be XII and X.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Im surprised nobody mentioned FFXII yet. My favorites have to be XII

0713-mel-gibson-recording-00.jpg

what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back