• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Days changed drastically.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So today I was playing Days, and I changed a few panels here and there and decided to fight Xion again. And I beat her (which usually I never do) and now I want to play the game more and more, and I finally did some missions and wasn't bored.

So did anyone else feel this?

Just wondering.
s1britishguy

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
No no no. You guys don't get it. I asked you if you guys hated the game and then something happened so now you like it.

Walkway

I always liked days, but yeah, the missions and stuff gave it so much pick up and play replay value. I was always popping it out and doing a mission or two and I only starting liking the game more.

Silfarion

Days was one of my favorite... But finishing the game twice really made me not-want-to play it again. It's too repetitive.

dman1209

Was a good game. Good story. Gameplay was decent. But the missions started to get boring. Ill rate the game like a 7/10

Musical charm

lol, at some point, I didn't like playing days, 2 months later, I play it, and I found it extremly fun, I never got bored with it after a long time of not plaing that game.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
For me, Days started out as something really exciting. Then it got boring after awhile because of the repetetive missions.
Then I reached its climax. Things got interesting, Roxas ran away. Then I beat the game. After that, I tried getting Zero Gear and I did. Then I tried unlocking Sora and Mickey and I did.
I haven't played it in awhile but I'm pretty sure if I tried getting all the Secret Reports, I'd get interested again.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I hated the game until I finished story mode. Once I could just play missions it was alot more fun for me.

Sarox

I finished it, set it down and never touched it again. Recently I started a new file and decided to try the missions and challenges. SO ADDICTING!!!

It took me 20 hours to beat the first file and just clear story mode. The story for the second one was finished at 15 hours yet the timer now reads 40 hours played. You do the math.

YuRiPa

I hated the game at first. There was even a time where I gave up on it. But then a while later, I would pick it up and play it again and find really awesome. How weird. o_O

zachen

Awards
My opinion of days is I would like to replay it again but my cuz is borrowing it and my ds is mia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back