• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery goo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxfallennobodyxX

Im trying to work on my synthesis level thingy, and i remember finding some mystery goo a while back, but now, I can't find any... anyone know where too find it?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
White Mushrooms. Cast the spell they "sign" for. Example, if it starts shivering, shoot a Fire spell at it.

You also want to add lucky drops and stuff to your abilities, and anything else to increase the drop rate percentage. Mystery Goo's needed for making the Ultima Weapon, and other items in the Synthesis Shop.

XxfallennobodyxX

to add to the above comment when they float use gravity.

White Mushrooms. Cast the spell they "sign" for. Example, if it starts shivering, shoot a Fire spell at it.

You also want to add lucky drops and stuff to your abilities, and anything else to increase the drop rate percentage. Mystery Goo's needed for making the Ultima Weapon, and other items in the Synthesis Shop.
thanks, now im just that much closer too getting ultima... (what that much closer is meaning right now, no idea)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if you want a mystery goo from the greedy little mushroom bastards you gotta cast the same spell on them 3 times in a road
don't make the same mistake I did for 5 yaers (I finally succeded to get my Ultima Weapon this easter)

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you want a mystery goo from the greedy little mushroom bastards you gotta cast the same spell on them 3 times in a road
don't make the same mistake I did for 5 yaers (I finally succeded to get my Ultima Weapon this easter)
actually, thats wrong, if you used lightning on them (LIGHt shines over them) then you would get lightning master, or something like that. i don't know what they're used for so i just think of them as a trophy.

its completely random IMO, i used two lightning and a freeze and them i still got mystery goo.

another way if fighting the black mushrooms without using graviga (the easy way).

or rare truffle and keep them in the air for as long as 25-50 hits

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
actually, thats wrong, if you used lightning on them (LIGHt shines over them) then you would get lightning master, or something like that. i don't know what they're used for so i just think of them as a trophy.

its completely random IMO, i used two lightning and a freeze and them i still got mystery goo.

another way if fighting the black mushrooms without using graviga (the easy way).

wTF?!?! It never did that for me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
wTF?!?! It never did that for me.
i also used fire, freeze and lightning and i got it. but it's probably due to the luck. if you them three times with the same spell, you will most likely get the master (fire master, freeze master lightning master etc.)

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Shivering > Fire
Fanning Itself > Blizzard
Drop to Floor > Cure
Cloud above head > Thunder
Floating > Gravity
Spinning > Air

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

they give you 2 or more tresures then and it doesn't allways work but I can tell you for sure that after 5 FREAKING YEARS you need to use the same spell.
also I've never been able to hit more then 5 hits on those blue stuff, hate them and love all of them because they're unice and add something extra to game. Even though it takes forever to gain Ultima Weapon thanks to them

BrightEyes

it seems like it took a long time, but i managed to get the mystery goos i needed too. its just ridiculous to find them and keep them still long enough to keep 3 hits in, but the results, oddly were relatively consistent for me. every... what, three mushrooms i think, i got a mystery goo, and the other times i got some random elemental thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back