• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Have you decided?'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i was rewatching BBS ending, and something particular caught my ear....it may mean nothing at all but thought it was thread worthy.

when riku calls out to sora in BBS secret ending, he asks "have you decided?"

i'm guessing sora didn't have a clear answer for him? or maybe he didn't know what to do. maybe kh3d is there to help him decide what he should do. like from within himself.

Ansem said he hid his research data inside sora.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Re: have you decided?

So... you're saying all of KH3D takes place between reading the letter, and Sora answering "yes" to Riku in that scene.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i'm not asking to judge my thread, just to see what you think it would work, but since i left the last sentence a bit vague i added a little more to go on

So... you're saying all of KH3D takes place between reading the letter, and Sora answering "yes" to Riku in that scene.
well something like that, but more to it, like the data inside sora helps him decide. like if he was sleeping on it, and that allowed him to access the data

αsiя

space coke

I'm pretty sure he agrees. I don't see why they need to make a game that makes Sora say "yes."

Allister Rose

French Lover

αsiя;5187358 said:
I'm pretty sure he agrees. I don't see why they need to make a game that makes Sora say "yes."
he wants to help those who are sad and conected to him, but does he know how? thats the decision making

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, they should totally make a game about Sora saying "Yes"! Then we should make a game about Sora's mom saying "Sora! It's time for dinner, come on down! Sora?" and then after that, we should make a game based off of Sora throwing up when he was 2 years old! They'd be awesome!

Dcasd1

yeah i think after the secret ending in birth by sleep is kingdom hearts 3ds and after that maybe kingdom hearts 3

Allister Rose

French Lover

Yeah, they should totally make a game about Sora saying "Yes"! Then we should make a game about Sora's mom saying "Sora! It's time for dinner, come on down! Sora?" and then after that, we should make a game based off of Sora throwing up when he was 2 years old! They'd be awesome!
grow up. you missed the point.

the point of asking if he has decided wasn't a direct yes or no. sora was saying "yes" as in "yes i have decided". but i could imagine him sleeping on it, since he doesn't know how to heal them, and why would he? the data inside sora is ansem the wise's research data that could help him find a way to save them.

Dcasd1

i think allister's saying the birth by sleep secret ending made lead up to kingdom hearts 3ds as the next game? right?

Allister Rose

French Lover

pretty much, but kingdom hearts 3d ends where bbs secret ending shows sora

Dcasd1

pretty much, but kingdom hearts 3d ends where bbs secret ending shows sora

IDK i think kingdom hearts 3ds happens after the birth by sleep ending because ansem talks about the data in sora to aqua 1 year after kh2

αsiя

space coke

So what does Riku have in this. Did you forget Riku is playable, and did you forget that there are new worlds.

Sora could learn how to save them in the beginning of the game, then after that he goes off to his journey and that will be what the game is about.

Allister Rose

French Lover

IDK i think kingdom hearts 3ds happens after the birth by sleep ending because ansem talks about the data in sora to aqua 1 year after kh2

i thought nomura made it clear it wasn't a year.

αsiя;5187408 said:
So what does Riku have in this. Did you forget Riku is playable, and did you forget that there are new worlds.
it could be worlds that ansem the wise has seen. as for riku, it could just be a data riku, just like re:coded the journal took form of riku, maybe the data inside sora takes the same form.

it could explain the kh1 attire. since the data was entered in sora when he was in his one-year sleep

Dcasd1

well i don't know what nomura said but in the secret ending aqua found ansem a year after the events of kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back