• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UK's Official Nintendo magazine looks forward to KH3DS(Scan)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
File0001copy.png

Original scan
(Scans by me)​

I know it’s not much, but the fact the game is already starting to generate some buzz in magazines despite the fact it doesn’t even have an official name yet does fill a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan with glee. This little snippet came from a huge 18-page article featuring an overview of Nintendo’s systems (the fact that I’ve played on most of them makes me feel old) and games through the ages, the 3DS, and the games we have to look forward to being on the system. But the magazine didn't mention Re:Coded anywhere at all! I found the article in the UK’s official Nintendo magazine’s August issue.

Last edited:

Swordsaint

It's new to me. Interesting find.

It gives hope as well that it's garnering attention in English regions so soon.

I think it's an amazing find actually, it's finally confirmation (and not just speculation) that Sora AND Riku are the main heroes.

Tidus14

nomura did say that kh 3DS has a 3 in it? the title? well.. maybe its kh 3 voor de 3DS!!

Jakek9

Nice find, interesting small article. And stupid localisation times....lol. This makes me excited, especially since the Osaka team is making it! Think of it this way, We get to play Riku BBS style! (Hopefully)

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
Nice find, interesting small article. And stupid localisation times....lol. This makes me excited, especially since the Osaka team is making it! Think of it this way, We get to play Riku BBS style! (Hopefully)
Ooh, I'd love that kind of game. *_*

0.o does this mean it won't be releated to the story?
and thanks Dawninmyheart for the news :D
Maybe. Like I said, it sounds like a sidestory.
No problemo. This is my second time posting scans; and so far, I love doing it.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
That's pretty solid Dawninmyheart! Nice find and you were credited for it ;D

Silent hero_

Awards
"One thing I will say about Kingdom Hearts 3D is that it takes place in the same time as the current games."
Wait... So it takes place after KH2 or what..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back