• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collector's Edition Now Available In Portugal and Greece

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels

Just confirmed - thanks to your feedback and support, the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Special Edition will also now be available to buy in Portugal and Greece! Check with your local retailers soon!

Welcome to Facebook

Maybe if NA has a BbS Facebook page, ask about the Collector's Edition there. Cause pretty obviously, it was the people requesting for Portugal and Greece to receive it who made it happen

manmark

Awards
Nice find.Now i know that i can buy it on my country which is greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Portugal and Greece. I love both of those countries...but I still live in the US. D:

SE is totally trying to get brownie points with the PAL region.

robertexe

WTF? Square you gotta be sh*tting bricks at me.
The population in those countries is like 5 people and they're getting the Collector's

Rexy

Bronze Member
The population in those countries is like 5 people and they're getting the Collector's

I'm from Portugal hi there, and where not 5 people s1smackdown

I love my country, and i was getting a little scary f Portugal not receiving Birth by Sleep like it didn't recieve Re:CoM

SORA619

Awards
Believe i know 200+ people here in Grecce who want the collector's and of course the game. I'm one of them xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Um, really? Tell that to the 10mil people in Portugal and 11mil in Greece.

Just because 'mer'ca has over 300mil people, that does not mean any other country is less populated. If you haven't noticed about 299mil people of America don't even care about video games.

Last edited:

Wheels

No problem for the news ^_^

But yeah, you NA people should try and get into contact with Square Enix NA about the collector's edition, you never know

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No problem for the news ^_^

But yeah, you NA people should try and get into contact with Square Enix NA about the collector's edition, you never know

Some person mentioned in the other thread that they emailed them about it. Dunno if she got a reply yet.

I...don't have a Facebook account, so I can't help spam BBS NA's Facebook asking about it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back