• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
D: As unlikely as it is to have a BbS PSN demo, I will check on my PSP everyday to see if it's there. I'll be like that dog that still came to the same spot everyday even after his owner died. :p

Jakek9

D: As unlikely as it is to have a BbS PSN demo, I will check on my PSP everyday to see if it's there. I'll be like that dog that still came to the same spot everyday even after his owner died. :p

Same here, I'll just hope that the unlikely happens. lol.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I loved the little rpg-style play they showed XD

But, 'their hurts will be mended when you return to end it?'
'unto the hurts to unbar the way/"

What the hell was wrong with 'you must return to free them from their torment'???

Like seriously do you go to the doctor and say 'my hurts... they are hurting!'

pfff

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I loved the little rpg-style play they showed XD

But, 'their hurts will be mended when you return to end it?'
'unto the hurts to unbar the way/"

What the hell was wrong with 'you must return to free them from their torment'???

Like seriously do you go to the doctor and say 'my hurts... they are hurting!'

pfff

Yeah, i know wth...

Anyway nice find!!!

It looks like a english release for Recoded won't be to far from the Japanese one

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
So did the Re: Coded trailer have english voices or was it Japanese voices with English subtitles? And the Aqua gameplay was good but I couldn't really see Terra's. At least they had the english trailer playing to keep me occupied. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So did the Re: Coded trailer have english voices or was it Japanese voices with English subtitles? And the Aqua gameplay was good but I couldn't really see Terra's. At least they had the english trailer playing to keep me occupied. xD

English. It's the same one from E3.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Great find, Xattm! Too bad I couldn't hear anything besides MX's nasty ass voice.

shadow1111111

KH Ultimania posted another video. This time its a clip of Aqua talking with King Mickey then Kairi.
YouTube - KH BBS Aqua CS CC2010

LITTLE KAIRI! I haven't seen many of the completed scenes in the Japanese version, so seeing the fully rendered Kairi is great (my only sight of her before was from a Japanese trailer that had the 2D, less-detailed face that KH is notorious for using). The entire scene made me :D

It may not be new, but the Comic Con vid of Re:Coded is at least clear. Looking great!

2 awesome KH games in one year XD

Last edited:

KeybladeMaster07

Um... the Recoded trailer does have voices it's just that the music and crowd are so loud you can't hear them well. I can hear mumblings that resemble Jiminy's ENG voice which sounds much different than the JAP voice.

Anyway, I'm really starting to hope the BBS demos come to PSN since they've been going around in these gaming events. It most likely won't, but I'd still like it if they did.

the chances are SE will release a demo of bbs mebbe next month or something cuz gamers in america expect a demo before actually buying a game. you kingdom hearts is a really famous game in japan so they didnt need a demo or anything cuz they wud've bought the game anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back