• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But will there be a little sticker that says KINGDOM HEARTS to put on the front to make it look exactly like the BBS psp?

I do not think so, becasue they did not show it and also because if they gave people a logo sticker, people wouldn't know where too put it, and they would put it anywhere, not too mention it would be a small sticker that could be easily lost. I like the preorder bonus, but I imported the PSP from Japan, so I'm hoping there is not front sticker with the logo so there is an easy way to tell the difference between the two. I like the preorder gift, it's a free gift, better then nothing, but it really doesn't help me lol.

G3N3

How is this "ripping us off"? This is a BONUS. We're not paying any extra for it. Just be glad we got a bonus in the first place, it's better than nothing.
ehhhh true. but still i mean they coulda done something bettr thn just stickers. yeah i guess ur right. bettr thn nothin :/

kupo1121

Awards
Well, many people wanted the special edition, and they are too lazy to give us an actual one and they want to make sure that Japan gets something special (a real PSP), so they did their best, I'm not a fan at all of the decals cause they don't help me, but I think most people on these forums like it, so I'm happy it's something people will use...not like postcards...

G3N3

Well, many people wanted the special edition, and they are too lazy to give us an actual one and they want to make sure that Japan gets something special (a real PSP), so they did their best, I'm not a fan at all of the decals cause they don't help me, but I think most people on these forums like it, so I'm happy it's something people will use...not like postcards...

same here. im not a very big fan of decals either. but yeah i doubt anyone would use them if they were anything less

kupo1121

Awards
The reason the decals don't help me is because I have the PSP from Japan, so putting these decals on would be making my PSP look...not like the one from Japan lol. I just hope these decals aren't weak and don't fall off for people.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The reason the decals don't help me is because I have the PSP from Japan, so putting these decals on would be making my PSP look...not like the one from Japan lol. I just hope these decals aren't weak and don't fall off for people.

They probably will.

I kinda wish they were those non-sticky back things like those things people put in the back for their car windows. Then they might work better.

kupo1121

Awards
They probably will.

I kinda wish they were those non-sticky back things like those things people put in the back for their car windows. Then they might work better.

See, those stickers on cars though are good quality...for a free preorder gift that SE probably doesn't even want to give out (because they make special systems for Japan only it seems), they aren't going to make the best quality out there.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I didn't preorder mine through Gamestop. I preordered mine through Amazon.

But I already bought a BBS skin for my PSP, so... :/

They sell bbs skins? Where? I want to get one! I can't put stickers on my psp since I already have some on it...

Awww man... I really wanted something better then the euro's lol fucking-red-coats-"we're so better at soccer then north/south America/western hemisphere LOL"

kupo1121

Awards
They sell bbs skins? Where? I want to get one! I can't put stickers on my psp since I already have some on it...

Awww man... I really wanted something better then the euro's lol fucking-red-coats-"we're so better at soccer then north/south America/western hemisphere LOL"

I might be a unofficial skin he got off Ebay or something...but if it is official...where did he get it????

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Awww man... I really wanted something better then the euro's lol fcuking-red-coats-"we're so better at soccer then north/south America/western hemisphere LOL"

They don't make BBS skins, at least the company I use doesn't. I made a custom skin using images from the game (I made a collage in photoshop and uploaded it to the site) and ordered it. And these skins are good shit - they stay on and don't peel off like those cheap-ass decals they're giving out with the game.

For those of you who are interested in making your own skin, you can start here: Skinit.com: Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, iPod Skins, Gaming Skins: Personalization on Demand

Custom skins are a little more expensive than regular skins, but they're worth it, IMO. As I said, they stay on and don't peel off like regular stickers. They also protect your device (you can get skins for pretty much any electronic device). I use this company all the time.

I might be a unofficial skin he got off Ebay or something...but if it is official...where did he get it????

No, I don't use eBay for skins. It's not official, but I made my own skin using images from the game. And I'm a girl, kthx.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They don't make BBS skins, at least the company I use doesn't. I made a custom skin using images from the game (I made a collage in photoshop and uploaded it to the site) and ordered it. And these skins are good shit - they stay on and don't peel off like those cheap-ass decals they're giving out with the game.

Out of curiosity, may I ask what your skin looks like?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Out of curiosity, may I ask what your skin looks like?

I don't have the collage saved on my laptop (which is what I'm on right now), but it's got TAV in the foreground (Terra in the middle, with Aqua and Ven on either side of him), MX and Vanitas behind them, and the blue lunar KH in the background.

Forgot to mention: The images I used are from the KH wiki, except for the lunar Kingdom Hearts, which is just a heart-shaped moon I found using google image search and ran it through a couple filters to make it blue like in BBS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't have the collage saved on my laptop (which is what I'm on right now), but it's got TAV in the foreground (Terra in the middle, with Aqua and Ven on either side of him), MX and Vanitas behind them, and the blue lunar KH in the background.

Forgot to mention: The images I used are from the KH wiki, except for the lunar Kingdom Hearts, which is just a heart-shaped moon I found using google image search and ran it through a couple filters to make it blue like in BBS.

Sounds like it looks awesome! :D

kupo1121

Awards
If you can, can u just take a pic of your PSP...that would be just as cool lol...cause I'm curious too see what the finished product looks like, like the quality and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back