• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Site Updatez

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

It's official: Terra's VA fails! The "Thunder" was really unenthusiastic and when he says "Here you go" or something like that on the Command Deck video, he didnt even sound like Terra D:
But Aqua's sounding great tho :p

Lol, and poor Terra looks so uncomfortable with Pete... what's with all the Disney characters hitting on Terra? xD
I really only found his command board lines "bad" other than he sounds perfectly fine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
However, they did release a Bbs postcard book, so I can see why they might not be doing postcards, I just hope we get a collector's edition...COME ON!!! :D

They did? I'm gonna have to stop by Japantown then.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They did? I'm gonna have to stop by Japantown then.

http://www.akadot.com/images_osc/9784757528178.jpg

Thats the cover, it is fairly small, and most of the artwork in it is pre-released but on amazing high gloss paper. Also, they have shots of the worlds with the characters from the worlds on it which is nice too. I bought it a while back though, so IDK if they'll still have it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
http://www.akadot.com/images_osc/9784757528178.jpg

Thats the cover, it is fairly small, and most of the artwork in it is pre-released but on amazing high gloss paper. Also, they have shots of the worlds with the characters from the worlds on it which is nice too. I bought it a while back though, so IDK if they'll still have it.

The bookstore we have here has stuff from KH1, Ultimanias, postcards, etc. I'm assuming they'll still have them ^^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I noticed lots of awkward coming from the E3 trailer, but lately I've been pretty impressed with almost everything. Maybe I'm weird.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i remember ff12 had a pretty good trailer

and look at how that turned out

thesupersakura

I'm very tempted to just go order the PSP bundle from Gamestop but I think I'll wait until the end of August to see if they'll put out any other sort of special.

noKaze

As much as the new stuff on the NA site impresses me, I have to wonder whether the UK will get anything with the pre-order? Or any bonuses at all? D:

NA get the themed decal and France and Germany both get collectors editions. Is there any love left for UK fans? D:

Btw, sorry if there's already a thread for this.

Wheels

As much as the new stuff on the NA site impresses me, I have to wonder whether the UK will get anything with the pre-order? Or any bonuses at all? D:

NA get the themed decal and France and Germany both get collectors editions. Is there any love left for UK fans? D:

Btw, sorry if there's already a thread for this.
Yep, only just announced ^_^ UK gets a collector's edition too, but it's like Australia's one, it hasn't been confirmed what's in it.

αsiя

space coke
Someone go to Dwarf Woodlands, go to the Queen and click on Switch. Come here after you do it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
αsiя;5174834 said:
Someone go to Dwarf Woodlands, go to the Queen and click on Switch. Come here after you do it.

Saw it. Pretty hilarious. It's there for Cinderella and Aurora as well ^^

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Cool! I'm on my phone ..I can see everything great but I want to see the decals pics but the NA site won't load..(it never loads well on my computer either.) But could someone post the decal pics up? If possible. What are decals? I have hello kitty stickers on my psp on the back so... hmm.. I should remove em? But they kinda work as a nice grip so iuno... well please someone post the decal pictures! Thank you !

Wow my grammar Nd spelling and general English is really good on here! Thank god for Android qwerty keyboards!

Thanks for the kh news!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Lame decals are lame. :|

Does anyone know if you'd still get something (IF NA does get a collector's edition) if you preordered it through Amazon instead of Gamestop?

Maybe...but I wouldn't count on it...seeing as the Gamestop bundle isn't getting a preorder gift, I think only the actual game itself is going to get a preorder gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back