• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far?

lol thats me! good ol' USA. Idk. I have normal preodered because we cant preorder any collector :/ but id gladly change if they gave us an option.
Maybe you could ship me a copy when it comes out!! hahahahaha
jk

I'm sure you'll be able to nab whatever comes with the edition off eBay once it's out xD Probably for cheaper too. I was only going to order the regular edition here too, then poof, EB Games asked me if I wanted the Collector's Edition instead. I started bouncing and squeeing right there in the store xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm sure you'll be able to nab whatever comes with the edition off eBay once it's out xD Probably for cheaper too. I was only going to order the regular edition here too, then poof, EB Games asked me if I wanted the Collector's Edition instead. I started bouncing and squeeing right there in the store xD

Wow, really? I'm just about to leave to go and preorder mine at Gamestop, so I'll ask about it.

Edit: Just preordered it. They didn't seem to be aware of a Collector's Edition though. Oh well.

Last edited:

disneyboy20022

I plan on pre-ordering the Bundle around the 1st week of August because I'm broke until then and if later on I find out that it does end up on the PSN (please don't start saying it will or it wont or bash the psp go, that's not what im trying to start at al) I will get my money back and use the $50 instead to buy it for my PSP GO via the PSN Network depending on if any other news comes between here and September. But I figure I might as well Reserve the Bundle as a back up....

LS22

i pre-ordered it before it had a release date

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I'm just walking into Gamestop and buying it. I might pre-order, though I usually don't.

Wonderglow

I was about to then my little brother threw a fit and made me get guitar hero- he hasn't even played it all summer

wii.red24

nope didnt preorder it seeing as how i already have the japanese version there's no reason for me to get the american version

Swordsaint

not sure yet.

australia doesn't have a release date like americas sept 7

if we get one and it's later than that I'll preorder the american one from play-asia since it'll be cheaper and earlier.

Jakek9

Anyone else pre-order? I want to keep this up for awhile. lawl.

disneyboy20022

Anyone else pre-order? I want to keep this up for awhile. lawl.

I will be pre-ordering the Bundle as a back up Plan at Gamestop on August 2nd (payday) for $50 down just in case the probability of it being on the PSN Network goes away completley....I like my PSP GO...but since i've invested so much into it I don't want to get rid of it so I'll save up and buy the bundle if necessary by saving up until Sept. 7th...Also please don't diss the go that's not what I'm trying to start...I think i'll hit the I pre-ordered even though I havn't because I plan to on August 2nd at Gamestop

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm going to pre-order the bundle...Though I am waiting for my birthday to pass to see how much money I get. Also waiting for my books to be posted so I can order them and see how much money is left.

nicoleohbugga

Ugh, so I was going to wait to pre-order, because my boyfriend works at Toys R Us, so I figured I could just get a discount when they start the pre-ordering there. But there still hasn't been any news at Toys that they are going to have a pre-order for bbs. They better! They had a Pokemon party, haha. So anyway, it depends on what that bonus is when you pre-order. If it's just another poster and some cards, like Days, I don't really need that. So I'm undecided on what I'm going to do. :|

Edit: Ah, so I just checked and Toys R Us will have the option to pre-order!
djflakjglajgljajag

Okay, I'm good now. ^_^

Last edited:

Jakek9

lol, Toy R us had a pokemon Party.

I'm still wondering what the Bonus for Pre-ordering will be.

Jakek9

I been preorder mines. I think like a month ago. Anyway I think the bonus will be either pictures letters like RECOM or some KH keychain or something.

Well Canada's bonus is like a skin for the back of the PSP or sumthin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back