• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
myface.png

1275600173479.png

Soren

Awards
Wow, that looks great. The graphics are top notch considering it's on a handheld. I also like how they are planning incorporate old school gaming elements like side scrolling and turn-based rpg battles. Not only that, but this Version of Sora appears to be much faster and stronger than most incarnations of Sora seen thus far. I'm interested to see how it feels to play with him when he has such a versatile amount of moves in his arsenal. I especially like the one where he jumped up and slam the Keyblade down causing a shockwave to destroy all enemies. Oh, and the Darkside made of Data Blocks looks cool too.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Trailer looks nice and the stuff towards the end looks pretty fun. No resisting picking this up now :p

WaveK89

Destati!

Glad to have this music return :)

The game is looking good.

shadow1111111

First a really epic BBS trailer and now this! It may have just been Destati adding extra awesome to the intense scene where Mickey and gang find out that they themselves are in the computer program , but I got goosebumps! I like the "Undo the hurt to unbar the way" line for some reason, but I still don't like the "hurt mending." That shouldn't have been changed.

2D platforming, turn-based fighting, and the arcade-style (almost like a grounded Space Harrier) Wonderland part all look like fun diversions. I like how Coded has many different play styles that add variety.

The data Darkside battle looks ridiculously epic! The data theme is greatly used, and it's a Darkside battle that uses a different strategy. Reinventing familiar bosses is always good in my book.

I honestly think that this game looks graphically better than Days (then again, it could be trailer editing magic that Square tend to use) and a whole lot more fun. The lack of abilities in Days seriously ruins that experience for me, so I'm glad that Re:Coded utilizes the Command Deck system.

And who cares if it's the exact same trailer from e3 with Japanese voices? IT'S AWESOME HIGH QUALITY NOW!

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
And your point is... ?

lol, I love how those who originally said "I'm never going to get this game" are suddenly going "This game looks awesome!"

Well most of us expected the same style of gameplay. The story is still whack, but I'm probably buying this just for the gameplay, which I've never done in a KH game.

ZiggyK

>.>

Wait.. why did this have turn based gameplay along with the gameplay from BBS... and why was it sidescroller in some parts and not in others.

Sounds like Square Enix has gone a bit bipolar with the gameplay here.. not sure if want :S

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
>.>

Wait.. why did this have turn based gameplay along with the gameplay from BBS... and why was it sidescroller in some parts and not in others.

Sounds like Square Enix has gone a bit bipolar with the gameplay here.. not sure if want :S
It's because the original Coded also featured special modes (side-scrolling, turn-based, shooter-esque thing) so Re:Coded is just in keeping with that. It was mostly so each episode had something a little bit different to it.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
>.>

Actually i like that.

The gameplay is different in each world and that makes it more fun to play.

ZiggyK

It's because the original Coded also featured special modes (side-scrolling, turn-based, shooter-esque thing) so Re:Coded is just in keeping with that. It was mostly so each episode had something a little bit different to it.

Ahk, thanks. Still not sure im going to like it..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This looks amazing! I love the different ways of playing the game. The card chase part looks so much better than Days. The Data Darkside battle looks so great but I'm sad that it's so short D=.
My fave part of the trailer would be the part where Data Sora is going really fast through a room and jumping through the blocks and stuff, it looks like so much fun.
So is the Starseeker now Mickey's official keyblade?

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Great trailer. The game play style I find intriguing, varied and diverse. It would be interesting to have fun trying each one out. Graphic wise, I'm pleased with the enhanced quality I've seen so far especially matching the quality of cut scenes to the DS capabilities. I think the game looks so good now that I'm actually starting to get excited about it. Definitely looking forward to trying it out =3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back