• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Recoded release date: Oct 7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
however the resulting collective moans from the universe would burst everyones airdrums, virtually making it impossible to enjoy the game.

lol, that and the fact that two games would be too hectic. I wouldn't know which one to play first, and it would just be disaster. The only reason Pokemon games can do this and be successful are because they are the exact same game minus a few points, but two completely different games of the same series that are both just as important would be too hectic for one's brain to handle simultaneously.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
however the resulting collective moans from the universe would burst everyones airdrums, virtually making it impossible to enjoy the game.
Touche. Maybe that is the conspiracy behind SE's release date announcements. They don't want to end this world so soon. But they can't change destiny, only prolong it.

Xenin

Banned
I hope it comes out far behind BBS at least a year. I'm spending money on the BBS Bundle(Cuase my PsP sucks). But yeah I need money...soo

State

Awards
Releasing two games in a short span of time isn't a very wise commercial decision.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well like others have said, I'm thinking the NA/PAL release date may be in 2011 since I guess they're trying to release a KH game each year. But wait... they're already being inconsistent because BBS was released in BBS in 2010 and Re:Coded is also being released in 2010...

I'm hoping for either December or January.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Releasing two games in a short span of time isn't a very wise commercial decision.
Well their demographic lately has just been us KH fans who would spend their life savings for anything they announce KH-related. And you know we'll do anything to play their games (even buy a console just to play one of their games).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back