• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Freaking Out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Im having trouble sleeping at night cause I have things im worrying about, I keep thinking to myself that its gonna be alright but I cant shake it off. Last night I woke up and I couldnt stop thinking about the things and after a while I got up and went to go drink some water to calm down but it took me a while to calm myself down after that. Does anyone know any good tips to calming down or something that could help me?

Also, the problems arent life threatening or anything like that but they still bother me.

Musical charm

like what sorastwilight said, if you listen to music, close your eyes, you can calm down easily, maybe listen to namine's theme, its so relaxing, I listen to it when I want to calm down or relax.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks for the help, ill try listening to my music and see if it helps but do you know any other music that could help me out other than Namines theme cause I feel blank when I listen to it.

Musical charm

anyone of the dramatica"s by yoko shimomura, example: destati, 13th anthology, twinkle twinkle holidays, the other promise, they're all relaxing, well most of them.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Just listen to any song that you like that you feel that's comforting and relaxing. And don't blast it if you're someone that does that because it usually doesn't help.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks Musical Charm

Just listen to any song that you like that you feel that's comforting and relaxing. And don't blast it if you're someone that does that because it usually doesn't help.

I dont do that, I always put on earphones when I listen to music and if anyone has other ideas besides music, that could help.

impart

Climb The Sky
lavender is suposed to be a very relaxing scent

deep breathing exercise's

warm milk

sleeping pills >_>

work out all day till your too tired to function then fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow

make your mind blank and force it to stay blank until you fall asleep.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Meditate. Play with something Play-Dohish. Scratch your head, spin around in a circle three times, while saying "Hooplah, Hooplah, Hooplah."
Sleep with a stuffed animal - I still sleep with my Panda Bear Doll, named Pudding, which I won at Six Flags this past June, and I sleep like a log.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i had weird thoughts like that that kept me up for hours on end but then thanks to my dad i got rid of my brain so my only thought nowadays is nothing nothing thinks from my knowledge

B

Beast

Trying to go to sleep with worries on the brain is never a good way to go.
I suggest to tell yourself that you're going to always get through it, over come it, now matter what it is.
As impart's also suggested, I'd say to get some incense, lavender, vanilla or peppermint scents and spread them across your room.

Awards
i had weird thoughts like that that kept me up for hours on end but then thanks to my dad i got rid of my brain so my only thought nowadays is nothing nothing thinks from my knowledge

But how will you have sweet soothing dreams now? :(

Anyway do you sleep with the T.V on? It may influence your sleep patterns.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
But how will you have sweet soothing dreams now? :(

Anyway do you sleep with the T.V on? It may influence your sleep patterns.

No, I share a room with my little brother and older sister so I have to turn it off and I have just been thinking of things lately that have been bothering me and since its summer and I dont really do anything that can take my mind off things, I keep on thinking about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back