• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Senerios in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_23

Awards
Touche xD
I always tried not to spoil the game but I've pretty much spoiled Vanitas' appearance :mad:. Anywho, I'll probably play it like TVA (assuming the game comes to the PSP go), because even though I haven't spoiled the whole game, its not too hard to see what's happening with Terra :)

ZiggyK

I always tried not to spoil the game but I've pretty much spoiled Vanitas' appearance :mad:. Anywho, I'll probably play it like TVA (assuming the game comes to the PSP go), because even though I haven't spoiled the whole game, its not too hard to see what's happening with Terra :)

Terra spoils parts in the other stories apparently.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
There really isn't a specific order to play in, although Nomura did suggest playing it TVA, it really doesn't make a difference. I'm going the order Nomura said because A) Terra's my favorite and B) I'm lazy. XD

I spoiled myself, so I figure I'll play as whoever I'm in the mood to play as. I have to give it to the people who haven't spoiled the game for themselves, because the first thing I did was look up the secret ending when birth by sleep came out. I was in the hospital when It came out with no access to a computer..lol Kingdom hearts is my crack!

Sadie808

The endings of each scenario play out in the order of TVA, so I would recommend to play in that order so that you dont spoil the endings of each of the characters stories.

Just play whoever you want to play as its not like Nomura`s going to be at your door asking you this with a scary look on his face "Did you follow MY recommended Order!"
You want to get whoop by the dude with the red scarf play as aqua!
you wanna get whoop by the ultimate spammer play as terra
you wanna get whoop by the boy with the mask who wears it for long that his hair is perfectly okay after he takes it off play as ventus! XD

Wheels

I'm going to play A-V-T, however, to get myself used to slower gameplay after Ventus again, I'll play as Aqua again for a while.

I sort of read up on TVA's personalities(I'm planning to cosplay Aqua, you see) and Aqua was the one I felt I had the most in common with.It was then I decided I'd play as her first, to see if it was true xD And also because just from their personalities, she's my favourite. Kinda like the mother to their little group(The same role my friends have decided I am for them) I really have tried not to spoil myself, and the way I am (distracted by shiny things) it's more than likely I will forget what I have spoiled before I get it xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
well since i played nomura's way when i get the NA version ill probably play ven or aqua first.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You'll be spoiled no matter who you start out with. As long as you don't start with Aqua, you should be fine.

No you won't actually. And TERRA is the one with the most spoilers, not Aqua. Sure, Aqua's final boss is a big WTF but then again, you have no clue what the heck is happening that it doesn't even matter. Terra's actually spoils some of Ven's story by giving away a very key-story thing that happened to Ven as well as the creation of Vanitas. With Ven, it's a dramatic flashback that gives a more "Holy crap!" reaction. With Terra, the thing is explained in about a few sentences... so it loses it's epicness and gets kind of spoiled.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
No you won't actually. And TERRA is the one with the most spoilers, not Aqua. Sure, Aqua's final boss is a big WTF but then again, you have no clue what the heck is happening that it doesn't even matter. Terra's actually spoils some of Ven's story by giving away a very key-story thing that happened to Ven as well as the creation of Vanitas. With Ven, it's a dramatic flashback that gives a more "Holy crap!" reaction. With Terra, the thing is explained in about a few sentences... so it loses it's epicness and gets kind of spoiled.

That's right, I replied too quickly and thought of the Last Episode. Whoops. But anyway, I'll probably still play the recommended version, and then go back through and replay at Ventus-Terra-Aqua.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

As I said, I spoiled the hell out of myself for this game; BBS is what made me realize that when it comes to KH, I'm a complete spoiler whore. The Terra=Xemnas theory is what got me started on the spoilers.

Magic

I am doing AVT. Luckily, in regards to character speeds, I forget how fast the previous character is in about 10 minutes, so I should have no problems with Ven to Terra.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Think I'll go AVT. Always wanted to save the boys for last cause I thought they were the most mysterious. Not to mention what people have said kind of encourages me more to do it that way.

Digidude111

I'm going the way I always thought I would. First I'll do Ven 'cause he looks like Roxas, my favorite KH character, and I bet I could predict his fate. Then Aqua, 'cause she seems the most mysterious. Finally Terra, 'cause I want to know if my theory was right, and I heard he has an epic and spoiling final boss fight. Then of course I'll do Last Episode.

Radon

mofo
To all of you who are saying Aquas scenario reveals the least; it doesn't. Infact you find out all that was in the others and more.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I'll be playing in extremely chronological order:

Start as Terra, play through Land of Departure & then save.
Then play Ven's LoD
Aqua LoD
Terra Echanted Domain
Terra CoD
Terra Dwarf Woodlands
Ven DW
Ven Castle of Dreams
Aqua CoD (How lost did she get?)
Aqua DW
Ven ED
Aqua ED
Terra Mysterious Tower
Ven interlude
Terra Radiant Garden, play till 1st boss
Aqua RG, play till 1st boss
Ven RG, play till 1st boss
rest of Terra RG
rest of Aqua RG
rest of Ven RG
Terra Disneytown
Aqua DT
Ven DT
Ven Olympus Coliseum
Terra OC
Aqua OC
Terra Deep Space
Ven DS
Aqua DS
Terra Neverland
Ven NL
Aqua NL
Ven MT
Aqua MT
Terra Interlude
Terra final world
Ven fw
Aqua fw

You know, I might actually follow what's on this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back