• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

replay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
hey out of all the kh games re:com is the only one tht have parts which i forgot.(becus i was trying to get away from tht gameplay as quickly as possible).does it have any replay value whatsoever?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Replay value as in, things to go back and do once you beat the game, or replay value as in playing the entire game over?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well if you don't like the gameplay, you might as well just watch the cutscenes.

State

Awards
both scenarios have replay value, especially sora's after finishing riku's.

Gram

Banned
Awards
both scenarios have replay value, especially sora's after finishing riku's.
this basically, it applys for both for replaying for the scenes and gameplay.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
plus another reason i want to replay this game is becus even tho i hate the gameplay i want to give it another try.i had reached larxene kept dying and gave up on the game for months,then with the announcements of 358 and what not i decided to give it another go.i then realised that i could put together cards and have awesome reactions....then i beat larxene in about 40 secs(no joke!).therefore i want to replay everything with the knowledge tht i can use slates!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
lol, as if you didn't know about sleights. they tell you pretty early on in the game.

State

Awards
i think squall was the one that told you about sleights. even so, you could try and accomplish getting all cards or building a strong deck. there are faqs on the web regarding deck building.

ZiggyK

I dont get why people don't like the gameplay. I love it. Don't just watch the cutscenes coz it lacks the emotion of actaully playing through it. Also in Sora's story, most bosses can be beaten with the sleight Sonic Blade, and in Riku's story, most bosses can be beating just by using sleights in Dark Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back