• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh1 hints and secrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

when youre in deep jungle, you look at a slide show, and the first pic is a castle that looks like old mansion or radiant garden. sora even says it looks familiar but he doesnt know why. is this a hint to the next game, or does it show kairi is in him? what do you think it is?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kairi's heart within Sora remembers the castle in Radiant Garden.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kairi's heart within Sora remembers the castle in Radiant Garden
this basically, i dotn think nomura was planning the next game in kh1.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's not an actual slide of HB/RG. It's just a slide of a generic castle.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Then why does Sora say it looks familiar to him? I could only guess that the castle is HB/RG, and that he felt it was familiar because of Kairi.
It was just the image of a castle that felt familiar to Kairi. Not that specific one.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Just like how he felt that special thing when he finally arrived to the place.

I'm sure when he arrived though, it was Kairi feeling saddened that her home was so different....

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh btw I played through Deep Jungle just now and it is most definitely a slide of HB. And it appears KH wiki agrees with me there.
Getting the KH Wikia to agree with you isn't exactly a reassuring feat. The castles don't even look that like.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

it does look a bit more like the hb that we see in KH1, but even a comparison then makes it clear that it is not the same castle, just one that looks similar to it.

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it does look a bit more like the hb that we see in KH1, but even a comparison then makes it clear that it is not the same castle, just one that looks similar to it.
I'd stick to this theory (with that small similarities I do so even if Nomura confirmes that I'm wrong)

ZiggyK

Getting the KH Wikia to agree with you isn't exactly a reassuring feat. The castles don't even look that like.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You've got to remember that this was done before RG was designed, so that is pretty much like concept art, that castle.

I think it is very heavily implied that it is meant to be HB/RG

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think it's heavily implied to just be a castle that looks similar, and not the actual castle.

Because, if it is the actual castle, as people pointed out, it only raises the question--how on earth did Jane get a slide of another world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back