• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Degenki Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm confused.

So, LS is somehow around in the time KH2, and the Cloaked boss is a character that seems unlikely to be around in BBS, but is. So, both fights are canon?

And the BBS Secret Ending is being put on Re:Coded instead, or is Re:Coded getting a brand new secret ending?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm confused.

So, LS is somehow around in the time KH2, and the Cloaked boss is a character that seems unlikely to be around in BBS, but is. So, both fights are canon?

And the BBS Secret Ending is being put on Re:Coded instead, or is Re:Coded getting a brand new secret ending?

1. The fights aren't canon but the characters are.
2. No, that's not what he meant. He simply said that the NA/PAL versions won't get an extra exclussive secret ending. We'll still be getting the 10 minute secret ending from the Japanese version, he just means that we won't get a NEW secret ending but he is saying that Re:Coded WILL get a NEW secret ending.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
2. No, that's not what he meant. He simply said that the NA/PAL versions won't get an extra exclussive secret ending. We'll still be getting the 10 minute secret ending from the Japanese version, he just means that we won't get a NEW secret ending but he is saying that Re:Coded WILL get a NEW secret ending.

1. Then why did he mention that it is possible for those characters to be around in those times? That's what confuses me.

2. Thanks! That makes sense now.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
1. Then why did he mention that it is possible for those characters to be around in those times? That's what confuses me.

2. Thanks! That makes sense now.

the fight might be canon

it all depends on the cutscene before and after the fight

i dont know

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
uhm,,sorry...not to sound like a total noob or something(english isn't my language)
but what does canon mean (important/unimportant to the story)?

kurasa25

In BBS level doesn't really matter. It's all about your commands.
Nomura says you could beat the entire game being level 5 if you wanted to.

im trying to beat it at level 1 right now ;)

if it was young MX he would use his keyblade .
i think its apprentice xehanort or ansem the wise

Last edited by a moderator:

Key to Truth

Awards

Why would the fights not be canon? Xemnas' fight in KHFM was, so why wouldn't LS' battle not be canon?

khconnect

lol The new secret boss isn't that hard to figure out... and he does fit into BBS perfectly.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The fight is canon also.

And you know this how? Unless the Sora VS LS fight gets referenced as in Sora goes "Hey I met that armor before" then I'd say it's not canon. Plus unlike the Xemnas fight in KHFM, the LS fight had no purpose other than to foreshadow Terra's story in BBS while Xemnas was atleast going to become the main villain. LS isn't evil or anything so the fight made no sense to the story.

khconnect said:
lol The new secret boss isn't that hard to figure out... and he does fit into BBS perfectly.

It's not Xemnas if that's who you're thinking of.

PowerIsNothing

And you know this how? Unless the Sora VS LS fight gets referenced as in Sora goes "Hey I met that armor before" then I'd say it's not canon. Plus unlike the Xemnas fight in KHFM, the LS fight had no purpose other than to foreshadow Terra's story in BBS while Xemnas was atleast going to become the main villain. LS isn't evil or anything so the fight made no sense to the story.

It's not Xemnas if that's who you're thinking of.

I agree. The fight just seemed so forced, with Sora breaking into battle stance almost immediately. I don't think battle happened.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So yeah I'd say the fight is canon.

KOIKOIBA

Even if Xemnas was the main villain this fight also had no pupose and Sora dosen't even remember this fight (and don't forget it was canon).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So yeah I'd say the fight is canon.

And this. So yeah, both are canon, and the new boss will certainly also.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Even if Xemnas was the main villain this fight also had no pupose and Sora dosen't even remember this fight (and don't forget it was canon).

Well with Xemnas we can atleast say he wanted to "test Sora's strength" and that would make 10 times more sense than LS's fight. LS fight basically had no purpose in it whatsoever other than just being a hard boss. I just don't see it being canon at all.

loke13

Well with Xemnas we can atleast say he wanted to "test Sora's strength" and that would make 10 times more sense than LS's fight. LS fight basically had no purpose in it whatsoever other than just being a hard boss. I just don't see it being canon at all.
Too bad its canon. Its doesn't really need to make sense to Sora i'm sure his first fight with Xemnas didn't make sense to him.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

And this. So yeah, both are canon, and the new boss will certainly also.

That battle happened to be when Xemnas sampled Sora's memories to make Xion.

So yeah, I'd say it had a purpose.

loke13

That's still not confirmed. Unless in KH3 there's a reference to the battle when noticing the armor, I'd still say it's non-canon.
Are you kidding me? The Creator of the freaking series just referenced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back