• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Degenki Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Exactly what Sign said in his post.

Her actually ;D

Im confused...whose canon?

Canon is what's considered to be "geniune" or "official" basically.

Like...Kairi being a Princess of Heart is canon. Kairi being the mistress of evil is not canon.

In terms of the secret boss, it's not just an enemy created for the sake of having a secret boss. It's important to the overall plot, like how the Lingering Sentiment is to KH2 FM.

Locksmith13

Christian Bale is not Terra VA so don't even consider him, go to the VA discussion thread to look over voice actors. As of now we have no idea

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Dengeki Interview

okayy okayy i just heardd all over the forums heree andd on the internet that Bale was.... don't freakin flame me u pricks =.=

no need to call people pricks

mine was just a friendly correction

and besides

internes=/=serious business

TwilightChaser37

Re: Dengeki Interview

srry i only meant that to Sign and Locksmith... >.< nott youu or anyone else.

Other than that, i'm TOTALLY PSYCHED about the new secret boss and howw we can get Vanitas' Sentiment's Keyblade ^.^ My best guess of the person who this secret boss is is either Xehanort, a weird combination of Xehanort's Unversed (if they can take human form if Vanitas returns again), or possibly an entirely neww antagonist... hmmm
no need to call people pricks

mine was just a friendly correction

and besides

internes=/=serious business

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hold on. Someone clear this up for me. The new cloaked dude is as canon as LS was in KH2FM. Does this mean that himself as a character and his identity is canon but his fight with Aqua doesn't happen within plot? Or is it saying that both the character AND the fight are canon? Because in there he said, you wouldn't think that would happen at that point in time but its there for the fight and for us to know the enemy or the fight itself and the character are canon?

Simple version: Is the character AND the fight canon or is just the character canon and he's in there for just being a boss meaning the fight doesn't happen.

Chris211

Hold on. Someone clear this up for me. The new cloaked dude is as canon as LS was in KH2FM. Does this mean that himself as a character and his identity is canon but his fight with Aqua doesn't happen within plot? Or is it saying that both the character AND the fight are canon? Because in there he said, you wouldn't think that would happen at that point in time but its there for the fight and for us to know the enemy or the fight itself and the character are canon?

Simple version: Is the character AND the fight canon or is just the character canon and he's in there for just being a boss meaning the fight doesn't happen.

I thought it as the character is just cannon but the fight isn't. T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back