• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Senerios in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
yup and the laswt episode seems to also include a little something more in the NA release

Sadie808

Aqua gets the last episode? What exactly is the last episode btw?

@ZiggyK its about what aqua does with ven and what happens to lod and Aqua fighting Terranort and aqua sacrificing herself to save her dear friend in hopes he will remember who the hell he is which failed badly but thats what aqua though and whats happen to the three of them is pretty sad

DiveHearts

Awards
The endings of each scenario play out in the order of TVA, so I would recommend to play in that order so that you dont spoil the endings of each of the characters stories.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The endings of each scenario play out in the order of TVA, so I would recommend to play in that order so that you dont spoil the endings of each of the characters stories.

Playing as TVA actually gives more spoilers. But... none of them spoil the endings for each character. Like, if you played as Aqua first and you see the ending you're not going to know Terra's ending until you actually play Terra. If anything, Terra is the character that spoils the most. This order is more like the order of people who want to follow the game as chronological that they can.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Playing as TVA actually gives more spoilers. But... none of them spoil the endings for each character. Like, if you played as Aqua first and you see the ending you're not going to know Terra's ending until you actually play Terra. If anything, Terra is the character that spoils the most. This order is more like the order of people who want to follow the game as chronological that they can.

so, for someone whose spoiled the game for themselves(me) what is the best order to play? (gameplay doesn't matter) Terra=slow/strong Ven=fast/epic Aqua is Slow/but small hard to hit target./skilled in magic

I just want the most enjoyable/fun scenario. Like who has the best disney interactions/encounters?

siegleeagle

so, for someone whose spoiled the game for themselves(me) what is the best order to play? (gameplay doesn't matter) Terra=slow/strong Ven=fast/epic Aqua is Slow/but small hard to hit target./skilled in magic

I just want the most enjoyable/fun scenario. Like who has the best disney interactions/encounters?

I think that aqua has the best encounters with the disney characters. She gets along with everyone that arnt the antagonists.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
so, for someone whose spoiled the game for themselves(me) what is the best order to play? (gameplay doesn't matter) Terra=slow/strong Ven=fast/epic Aqua is Slow/but small hard to hit target.

Hmm... I think that kind of just boils down to opinion really on who's the most enjoyable and fun scenario. For Disney encounters and interactions, I can say that Ventus and Aqua have the most interactions with Mickey (Mickey actually serves as a party member at times for Ven and Aqua) while Terra usually doesn't visit or befriend as many Disney characters as Ven and Aqua do.
I don't really know how to answer that question other than say "choose whoever you want". Or if you really can't decide, just pick at random by rolling dice or something, I dunno.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I think that aqua has the best encounters with the disney characters. She gets along with everyone that arnt the antagonists.

so I should play as her first? or last? or second? I just want some suggestions. :)

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
From what I've read there isn't a right order to do things in. Just pick what you want.

I'll be going AVT though.

Ya, thats the order I'm leaning towards now... :)
Aqua's scenario seems more fun.
I'm a guy and I'm not afraid to say Aqua might be my favorite character in birth by sleep.

ZiggyK

Ya, thats the order I'm leaning towards now... :)
Aqua's scenario seems more fun.
I'm a guy and I'm not afraid to say Aqua might be my favorite character in birth by sleep.

Haha I'm not confident on whos my favourite because I havent played it but Aqua/Ven/Eraqus/Vanitas all have good potential to be it.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Haha I'm not confident on whos my favourite because I havent played it but Aqua/Ven/Eraqus/Vanitas all have good potential to be it.

Well, if you just count playable characters, then who do you see being you're favorite based on personality and fighting style? I'm just curious.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
@ aqua- im surprised you dont want to start at aqua

i personally am playing ven's scenario first, then terra, and leave aqua's last since she gets last episode and i want to do that all at once

Well I do, but I want to save the best for last xD. But if it nakes the game more dramatic by playing as her first and terra last, then I guess ill play as that..
Also ill get to play as her in the last episode u guys keep talking about..idk what that is but ok hehe

ZiggyK

There really isn't a specific order to play in, although Nomura did suggest playing it TVA, it really doesn't make a difference. I'm going the order Nomura said because A) Terra's my favorite and B) I'm lazy. XD

Apparently it spoils the other storylines to an extent so thats why I'm saving him til last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back