• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Senerios in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'll be playing in extremely chronological order:

Start as Terra, play through Land of Departure & then save.
Then play Ven's LoD
Aqua LoD
Terra Echanted Domain
Terra CoD
Terra Dwarf Woodlands
Ven DW
Ven Castle of Dreams
Aqua CoD (How lost did she get?)
Aqua DW
Ven ED
Aqua ED
Terra Mysterious Tower
Ven interlude
Terra Radiant Garden, play till 1st boss
Aqua RG, play till 1st boss
Ven RG, play till 1st boss
rest of Terra RG
rest of Aqua RG
rest of Ven RG
Terra Disneytown
Aqua DT
Ven DT
Ven Olympus Coliseum
Terra OC
Aqua OC
Terra Deep Space
Ven DS
Aqua DS
Terra Neverland
Ven NL
Aqua NL
Ven MT
Aqua MT
Terra Interlude
Terra final world
Ven fw
Aqua fw

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Then play Ven's LoD
Aqua LoD
Terra Echanted Domain
Terra CoD
Terra Dwarf Woodlands
Ven DW
Ven Castle of Dreams
Aqua DW
Ven ED
Aqua ED
Terra Mysterious Tower
Ven interlude
rest of Terra RG
rest of Aqua RG
rest of Ven RG
Terra Disneytown
Aqua DT
Ven DT
Ven Olympus Coliseum
Terra OC
Aqua OC
Terra Deep Space
Ven DS
Aqua DS
Terra Neverland
Ven NL
Aqua NL
Ven MT
Aqua MT
Terra Interlude
Terra final world
Ven fw
Aqua fw

What the fuck? That is kind of weird...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Then play Ven's LoD
Aqua LoD
Terra Echanted Domain
Terra CoD
Terra Dwarf Woodlands
Ven DW
Ven Castle of Dreams
Aqua DW
Ven ED
Aqua ED
Terra Mysterious Tower
Ven interlude
rest of Terra RG
rest of Aqua RG
rest of Ven RG
Terra Disneytown
Aqua DT
Ven DT
Ven Olympus Coliseum
Terra OC
Aqua OC
Terra Deep Space
Ven DS
Aqua DS
Terra Neverland
Ven NL
Aqua NL
Ven MT
Aqua MT
Terra Interlude
Terra final world
Ven fw
Aqua fw

I honestly can't tell if that's a win or a fail. I'm gonna call it a win because it would be a very big challenge trying to get them in complete chronological order.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
That's you lol I wouldn't feel like saving, go to home, play for a little bit, save, go to home, play a little bit etc

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hey Nomura said we could switch between them right? Somebody should actually be using that feature.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm playing the way they were created, and the way it was recommended. T - V - A.

Sadie808

Then play Ven's LoD
Aqua LoD
Terra Echanted Domain
Terra CoD
Terra Dwarf Woodlands
Ven DW
Ven Castle of Dreams
Aqua DW
Ven ED
Aqua ED
Terra Mysterious Tower
Ven interlude
rest of Terra RG
rest of Aqua RG
rest of Ven RG
Terra Disneytown
Aqua DT
Ven DT
Ven Olympus Coliseum
Terra OC
Aqua OC
Terra Deep Space
Ven DS
Aqua DS
Terra Neverland
Ven NL
Aqua NL
Ven MT
Aqua MT
Terra Interlude
Terra final world
Ven fw
Aqua fw

haha who the hell would play a game like this XD?
just a heads up who out of the three would you spend all your gameplay time with in the mirage arena if your going to play like that ^^?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Hey Nomura said we could switch between them right? Somebody should actually be using that feature.
it's more like

"play, then turn off. then start new game w/ new character. then turn off. the continue w/ other character, then continue w/ other character " ect.

not really a "function" lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ventus, Terra then Aqua. Aqua was always going to be last for me, but after reading some stuff in this thread, I've decided to swap Ven and Terra around

riku rocks

im ganna do it like this ven,aqua,terra ven looks like roxas whos in my top 5 fav charecters and im looking ford to one of vens spells.
*SPOILER*

i have 1 question do you play as xeanort terra in terras senario or does it stop when that happens

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Edit your post and put this at the start of your spoiler: [SPOILERS*] without the * and at the end of your spoiler, write [/SPOILERS]

To answer your question I believe that you don't play as Terranort

Pestilence

Awards
Im going the recommended Terra-Ven-Aqua route. Mostly because Nomura ordered me to do so but I think that would be the order I would play them anyway. Terra fist cause hes the character that defines BBS to me at this moment. Aqua seems to be the most ''out of the place'' character that Im not sure how she will fit the KH mythos. And Im doing it the ''normal'' way so each scenario from beginning to end without weird switchin.

Now the big question is: Proud or Critical. KH2 Proud on my first playtrough left me a little bid cold on the difficulty (except Xaldin) and I really like some challenge in games. Thou theres the danger that Osaka went way overboard with Critical So youd have to spend too much time grinding levels to clear some bosses or even normal enemies.

Id hope the Critical mode is like KH2 Proud with noticable ramp up in difficulty but for the real super challenge youd have the exp0 ability from FM+.

ZiggyK

I have a question to all people who have played BBS.

What order would YOU personally recommend for the best storytelling experience?

Im going the recommended Terra-Ven-Aqua route. Mostly because Nomura ordered me to do so but I think that would be the order I would play them anyway. Terra fist cause hes the character that defines BBS to me at this moment. Aqua seems to be the most ''out of the place'' character that Im not sure how she will fit the KH mythos. And Im doing it the ''normal'' way so each scenario from beginning to end without weird switchin.

Now the big question is: Proud or Critical. KH2 Proud on my first playtrough left me a little bid cold on the difficulty (except Xaldin) and I really like some challenge in games. Thou theres the danger that Osaka went way overboard with Critical So youd have to spend too much time grinding levels to clear some bosses or even normal enemies.

Id hope the Critical mode is like KH2 Proud with noticable ramp up in difficulty but for the real super challenge youd have the exp0 ability from FM+.

I'd go proud at first, and after the first + second world, try it on critical mode but keep your save on proud. Play through on critical difficulty and if its too much by the third/fourth world you can guarantee they've gone over board, especially later on, so go back to the proud one.

Or if Proud feels to easy then go to critical. etc. Or if Proud feels just right going through it then don't try critical until you've beaten proud.

Pestilence

Awards
I'd go proud at first, and after the first + second world, try it on critical mode but keep your save on proud. Play through on critical difficulty and if its too much by the third/fourth world you can guarantee they've gone over board, especially later on, so go back to the proud one.

That actually sounds like a good plan! and even if I find Critical to become too hard there would be a critical save waiting for me after finishing the scenarios in proud ^^.

ZiggyK

That actually sounds like a good plan! and even if I find Critical to become too hard there would be a critical save waiting for me after finishing the scenarios in proud ^^.

Yeah, and you don't have to worry about going through the tutorial again. I can imagine the secret boss would be REALLY hard on critical mode.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
are Proud and Critical modes different in NA BBS?

anyway, it's TVA for me. same reason as this V
..Terra fist cause hes the character that defines BBS to me at this moment. Aqua seems to be the most ''out of the place'' character that Im not sure how she will fit the KH mythos. And Im doing it the ''normal'' way so each scenario from beginning to end without weird switchin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back