• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

For The King

What the fudge? Does he even like KH? He lookes like he was trying to make it look bad the entire time. :/

Musical charm

I couln't even enjoy the video becuase of them whining and stuff, I lol'd at the second video cause in the begining I over heard the E3 trailer for bbs saying "lets try kicking him"(the lost boys said it) and I was laughing 'cause I wanted to kick that guy so badly for his impatience, well anyways, nice find ^v^

Key to Truth

Awards
Anorexix Batman, LOL!
Wow, I hope those load times are only cuz of mirage areana and not throughout the entire game

Actually, loading times are like that everywhere, even longer for cutscenes.
Sometimes it takes like 20 seconds to load a little cutscene. The loading times get shorten like 40% if you install the install data.

Also, for the rest. That "Online" option is to play with friends, as in Ad-Hoc. Not Infrastructure.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Geez, the way he says it looks like he didn't even know KH or even play the series, LOL at he say on Terra is 'The guy in there is Batman, from The Future.' and at the end, when it looks like he didn't even want to continue playing 'I want YEAHHHH, can we go now?' XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
1. There are load times but as long as you do data install they aren't that bad.

2. The only reason it looks easy for this guy is because on the demo they have Terra being over leveled. I think I saw Terra at level 27, well the mirage arena level he was on is at level 15, so he's 12 levels over leveled which is why it looks easy. Plus that's the very first level of mirage arena

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Anorexic batman?

waddafag. Seriously, if I wanted to watch crap like this, I would just bring popcorn with me the next time I took a dump.

denizenofevil

So annoying! After the first few seconds, I had to mute the video because the guy was being such an @$$hat. Can he just play the darn game?! This guy must be into those brainless kill them before they die games. I don't have an issue with him disliking the game or KH but if you're going to post something like this, at least have the decency to shut your pie hole and let those watching the video make their own judgments about the game.

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I really don't like this guy. At least if I was playing it, I would be like "ZOMG! I'm in Mirage Arena doin' ma thang." ;D This guy is like "Uhh, I'll just hit X and kill and I win, woo-hoo." Firetruck him.

SuperSailorEarth

This is the only downside of technology. Any moron can pull shit from their ass about what they dont know.

On another note, Jessie seems to have voiced Ven exceptionally from what I could hear over their immature idiocity.

ispoiledmyself

this guy seriously has no patience, he waits 7 seconds during the loading screen and says "this is what you see the entire time! a little heart spinning on a black screen..." (or something like that at least) all i focused on was the trailer that was playing

shadow1111111

These guys are just trolling. There's no way they didn't know what kind of attention posting an e3 vid of BBS would bring from Kingdom Hearts fans. Maybe they just want views. Don't complain about only pressing x when that is all you want to do. Try the different combos, use the deck commands, DO SOMETHING!

Then they're like "let's play story mode, only instead of watching the story and faking interest, let's skip it all and complain about 'pointless rooms' that are there for world immersion and continuity with the movie!" Nothing new is shown.

Instead of watching this we should be watching the vids on the official sites and any professional websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back